1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Earl jr dogs

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by escobedo, Feb 20, 2014.

1. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

You get some red out of Eli/Bullyson too.

If your up shit creek without a paddle, chill out and float back down!

2. therealjudge

therealjudge CH Dog

hey Escobedo, clear out some pms cause I cant send you a reply until you do

3. escobedo

escobedo Pup

Will do. computer skills very bad! Thanks.

4. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

For those Scooby Doo lovers

Attached Files:

5. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Well I'll be damned, does kinda look like scoob

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

6. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

id like to see a ped on some of those rednosed bullyson dogs...lol

7. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

He gets PISSED when we say it too. Not sure on how he knows but it is funny as shit. I'm looking for another pic I got of him...dead on ROOOBY ROO

8. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Rutro lol

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

9. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog

If I could breed one of my gyps to TWO FOR 30 I'd be all over it.

All I run is heavy Earl Jr blood crossed with tight Strickland down from Nailer with outs of Cottingham and Frisco. God willing before the years out I will back one of my females to Hammonds Race Horse Haynes. Also over the next two years wouldn't mine paying Barry a visit at PIK and his Midnight dog.

10. bluebeard

bluebeard Big Dog

11. bluebeard

bluebeard Big Dog

12. bluebeard

bluebeard Big Dog

13. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

I had a bitch off 2 for 30 that didnt work out unfortuately. Annoying because everyone else seems to be having luck with it her littermate sister was champed out I believe.

14. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog

That's to bad. A friend of mine got one from the same breeding I got one of my females from (Little Frank x Little Fran) and he couldn't of been more unhappy with his male while I couldn't have been more happy. Did that turn you ? Meaning if you had the chance again to get one off 2 For 30 would you ?

15. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog

Very nice dogs bluebeard.

16. bluebeard

bluebeard Big Dog

Thanks, I appreciate it.

17. PlugUgly

PlugUgly Big Dog

18. c-murda

c-murda Big Dog

Ped #'s 370577...395199....383318.... all have plenty of Bullyson and Eli jr.... and they're "red".....we get red dogs from our black and seal dogs frequently. ....

19. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

Yeah I'd give it another shot

20. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog

He must be getting up in age now, Im surprised Garner don't have him up on Bulldog Hill eating his fountain of life food. Guess his owners aren't letting go of him. Love to get one off him though