1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Dick's Nashville

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by Bobby Rooster, Dec 16, 2010.

1. Bobby Rooster

Bobby Rooster CH Dog

Just another one of my mutts. Nashville, RQ's sire and son of Red Cocaine. He wasn't the prettiest dog but to me he was a really good dog. Just sharing pictures.

Attached Files:

2. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Lookin Good BR ... I love me some red dogs! :D

3. bauer

bauer Top Dog

Hes a fine looking mutt...

4. popper

popper CH Dog

def without a doubt some beautiful dogs... i love red ones.... get the right eyes and coat they look like lions in a way to me.. i love it

5. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

he looks good

6. Here we go

7. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

hows that dog bred?:D

8. JamesT

JamesT Top Dog

Lee D...Where the hell ya been man?

9. che

che Top Dog

This is a one gorgeous dog!!! Very nice looking also a very nice budy to work wit him..

He looks like also the dogs from mayfield!

10. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

"He looks like also the dogs from Mayfield"..............don't give him any bright ideas.

11. LMFAO! I knew it wouldn't take long before the fun started!

12. Blau

Blau Big Dog

Drama aside, I think your dogs are very good looking BR. Something about solid colored/almost solid red that I love. :)

13. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

He looks like he just quit LMMFAO