1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

David Tant May Get Parole

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by Vicki, May 12, 2010.

Tags:
  1. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

Its a crazy world bro.

2. cook the rat !!!

3. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

Lol dogmen gettin sentenced 30 yrs, while casey anthony gettin off murder scott free! God bless america!

4. AGame

AGame CH Dog

yea pretty fucked up judicial system we have

david63 and Foreskinlessboy like this.
  5. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

Fuck the system, fuck the people, and guess what. Both my middle fingers are held high to the world.

6. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

built on corruption.

david63 likes this.
  7. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

And getting worse everyday.Waiting for the Mad Max days. lol

david63 likes this.
  8. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

visit detroit.

9. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

yea no shit huh naus, lol

10. Revelator

Revelator Big Dog

Man, I never knew this about Tant. Not saying I doubt it, but has Fat Bill spoke on this, condirming it? That article, with all their facts, was pretty cringey. The whole thing was just bad.

11. GrChHaunch

GrChHaunch Top Dog

Resurrecting a more than 11.5 year old thread, my friend. Don't get me wrong, I've read your posts and your a good guy, just sayin...but this is a good one to bring back.

There are a couple of things that are overlooked: First, Yellow is arguably one of the greatest dogs of all time...at least IMHO. If I could go back in time and pick any dog I could, Yellow would be it, I would even take him over his son Mayday, and I love Hollingsworth stuff. Or his grandad, Red Boy. But the bigger point is that these bastards killed so many dogs in their quest to save them. That, to me, is the ultimate hypocrisy and why I consider these humaniacs the scum of the Earth. My dogs have always been indoor dogs, but I have seen guys take pretty damn good care of outdoor chained dogs. Good feed, and they spend a large amount of personal time with their dogs on the daily.

Maybe that is the exception, but that is what I have seen. You are never going to convince me that putting these dogs to death, which is what always happens, is better than the life they have.

david63 and Foreskinlessboy like this.
  12. Revelator

Revelator Big Dog

I mean, I can see how resurrecting an old post could be frowned upon, but I am genuinely curious and hoping someone with more knowledge could shed some light on it. I have been gone a long time, had no clue Tant even got locked up. I saw a YouTube video that was recently posted that was bad mouthing DT. Read some comments and one was saying he snitched on Vick, which sent me further down a DT rabbit hole. Upon google searching, this thread was a search result, so I read it and really wanted to know.

I will never take anything away from David Tant and his program, I agree wholeheartedly that Yellow ranks up there with the greats, as a performer AND producer. However, that is neither here nor there to the topic at hand.

But, I will digress, in the end it really is of zero relevance. My curiosity got the best of me is all. When you've been away 20 years, and come back to find so many fast lane big names either retired, locked up or passed on, it can be a bit much to take in. Seems like every day that passes, I find out another one has been subject to one of the three.

Foreskinlessboy and david63 like this.
  13. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

I mean bills still alive and doing social media. It's a fair question to ask if bills addressed the accusations

Revelator likes this.
  14. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Like everyone else said revive all the dead threads you want.... some need it.

15. GrChHaunch

GrChHaunch Top Dog

Was not knocking you at all my friend, it was a great thread to resurrect. There is another one...much longer about Tant making parole. But unlike the others, I am not so much interested in the snitching accusations...or course they are important, but to me I am more interested in the dog Yellow. When I started studying he breed intensely Mayday was THE DOG and I even owned a grandson of his (as my handle suggests) so I was always pretty obsessed with Yellow, what produced him (Red Boy/Jocko) and the dogs that came down from him. Like I said I would have given my much younger left nut to breed to him in my fantasy pit bull world. In fact the next dogs I got when my son of Haunch died where heavy Gr Ch Nico which was Yellow/Yellow John and another female that had a good chunk of Yellow John.

A few months ago I was looking for a pup again and looked for similar blood and would have gotten some but I had a good Jeep dog in driving distance so I picked up her instead.

So bring up all the old classic threads you want, I enjoy reading that stuff.

Foreskinlessboy and Revelator like this.
  16. GrChHaunch

GrChHaunch Top Dog

Fat Bill? I would be interested in reading anything written by him. He is the guy who would cheat the scales, right, LOL.

Foreskinlessboy likes this.
  17. GrChHaunch

GrChHaunch Top Dog

Also....there were a lot more great dogs than just Mayday that came down from Yellow...Barracuda...Tant also bred Deadlift (Yellow John) and other great dogs like AAA and Red Devil. I think Tant said that Mayday was overated.

18. GrChHaunch

GrChHaunch Top Dog

I forgot, Tant said that GR CH Rodney was the best dog off Yellow.

david63 likes this.
  19. tomjones2

tomjones2 Big Dog

Had no idea Tant got busted and sentenced to 30 years. As someone above referenced, manslaughter charges carry less time. Ass backwards delivery of “justice”

Revelator likes this.
  20. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

" saving dogs" fills coffers faster than saving humans.

tomjones2 and Revelator like this.