1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Cleo almost killed a Boxer..

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by pink_princess, Aug 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. farm curs

farm curs Big Dog

A hero?protecting her from that wormy lookin half starved mutt??
    K

2. Cynthia

Cynthia Top Dog

It looks like the pic was dark and she tried to lighten it up. Cleo is a damn fine example of and American Bully. She is well proportioned. Only if more could look like her.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2010
  3. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

She's a girl LOL:)

4. farm curs

farm curs Big Dog

I know.What does that mean?

5. Cynthia

Cynthia Top Dog

LOL what is that suppose to mean? :fighting0078:

6. Sapper

Sapper Pup

I was thinking the same thing about the pic of the Boxer.

7. farm curs

farm curs Big Dog

Yep good looking Bully.I agree

8. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

You really have to ask???? :confused:

9. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Most guys could handle a mutt like that themself (not all) most girls couldn't (not all)

10. farm curs

farm curs Big Dog

Ha ha better change caliber of gals you're dealing with then

11. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Why, I font want a chick who can whip my ass......LOL. J/K. My girl is like 5'10" and weighs about 145 normal weight. She could have handled it. But a lot of young girls are like 105 soaking wet

12. Cynthia

Cynthia Top Dog

I know what you are saying. LOL

13. HighCoastHiker

HighCoastHiker Top Dog

I'll take your word for it. Still, when things don't quite feel right, I just have to trust my own gut. That's all. I know accidents happen. Hell, I've had plenty.

14. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

There is something in every single thread about these dogs that can be turned around, should that mean we should pussyfoot around and act like they're show labs?

15. Cynthia

Cynthia Top Dog

You have read my posts and know I do not pussyfoot around shit.

However I realize you "have her back" but I stick by what I said.

Stop taking it like I am attacking her. Because I am not. I am calling it as I see it. There is a bigger picture that we as owners need to realize. Do not be dumb enough to post certain shit on a public forum.

16. HighCoastHiker

HighCoastHiker Top Dog

There ya go.

17. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

Yeah, if someone out of the blue (no pun intended) came with a post like that that I didn't know the hairs would stand up on the back of my neck.... but I know her, she's good.

18. Cynthia

Cynthia Top Dog

I know and I agree. She seems like a great girl and a responsible owner. Shoot she offered to pay the boxer's medical expensives. How many owners would do that?

However while some of us have seen her around PBC. Not all have. All I am saing is be smart. And while yes I have seen the other thread and seen the direction it was heading. That is why I posted what I did.

I just do not want her to confuse this situation.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2010
  19. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

I'm not trying to come off like you're attacking her because I know you're not (at least not her as a person) all I'm saying is there are numerous threads here of the same type of thing.. pics and all. If the pics were that bad don't you think R.R would have BEEN deleted em, y'all know he don't play.

20. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

LOL, I was thinking the same thing the first time I heard it YB, but I wasn't gonna say anything.... fur mommas over there are VICIOUS, boy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.