1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Cheep Attempt to Grab some Headlines

Discussion in 'Controversial and Heated Debate' started by olddog, Jul 15, 2015.

1. olddog

olddog Big Dog

2. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

I only liked one song of his and can't remember the name lol goes to show you even some men can be attention whores

3. Jacob

Jacob Top Dog

the guy made a mistake man he said im sorry were all sinners as long as we realize our mistakes and try not to reapeat i like petty and i aint white or even close george harrison is cool the song MY SWEET LORD thats some soul for you

4. amistad

amistad Big Dog

I don't see how using a flag is a mistake when people from other countries fly their flags. I have see so many people waving the Mexican flag every where as for me I will only fly THE AMERICAN FLAG.

5. deepsouth

deepsouth Big Dog

Now some are calling for the removal of the sculpture at stone mountain park cause it's supposedly racist. This is getting ridiculous. Very scary that some want to erase this country's history, all in the name of political correctness.
    This country is circling the toilet bowl.

6. shotgun wg

shotgun wg Big Dog

If u can't see history u can't learn from it. The history books have been rewritten so many times it has become real hard to find the truth. This whole situation has less to do with a flag than most would think. It is simply a diversion to captivate the public. Kinda like the shell game of politics.

Shotgun
    Arkansas

7. Mop Master

Mop Master Yard Boi AKA MopMaster, Gutter Boy & LWG

Tom pettys gay anyway, kid rock told al sharpton to kiss his ass!

8. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

He had no problem with it before he shouldn't have one now just for the sake of staying in the medias and peoples attention he should stay true to himself .. I never heard of him splatter off racist Comments so I don't see the problem plus I only ever heard him on was mtv it was that one song it goes... last dance with Mary one more chance to get away blah blah ....ps it is a shell game there probably just drawing attention from the Iran nuclear deals or some other major event ..

9. Mop Master

Jade helm 15! Look it up...

10. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

Yup .. I wouldn't want no tanks rolling through my streets never understood the need for alleged urban training When they can fly a drone over and blow everyone away ... But there's many theories about jade helm just never. Know what's true

11. Jacob

Jacob Top Dog

Wavin a flag because your proud of who you are and your culture is great as long as your history dosent involve the hurting of other people. If you talk about World War 2 huge portion of germans still feel embarrased and angry that they were mislead by Hitler only a small portion still now exist. I think the new Hitlers of the world will now be all elite class of people United. Everyone else colour race or creed your on your own. I hope Humanity will prevail through no matter which sides we are on.

12. olddog

olddog Big Dog

13. Mop Master

plumbing notices have been going on for awile now, supposedly the training started yesterday....

14. old goat

old goat CH Dog

oh it has and it was going on last week to . you just have to live in the country and sit outside at night by a base . choppers in the air 12;30 at night but it hasn't happen like that before . the only store in 30 miles and they made it a command post .

15. Mop Master

i live in the country, theres a wal mart 5 miles from me....not sure if its one of the wal marts in question though, from what i heard its only like 5 wal marts across the country.