1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

chan's floyd

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by illmatic96ss, Aug 1, 2010.

1. garywhite

garywhite Pup

2. "it doesnt matter if there sired by GR CH jesus christ or mother teresa ROM, if they aint commin there going'.'' and '" Dont be surprised when one quit be surprised when it dont." some good qoutes i have read thought id pass it on to this guy, and oh yeah "paper cuts but doesnt scratch" good day all and merry christmas!

3. 76muscle

76muscle Big Dog

Ouch!!!!!!!

4. preme

preme CH Dog

I ve spend more then that for a dog but the bitch was a proven preformer and producer of bulldogs down from a family of dogs i run ..and when i bred her the ones i couldnt keep got farmed out ....

5. Redboy09

Redboy09 Pup

I cant speak for everyone else, but all of the Floyd blood I've seen and had contact with personally was a complete a bulldog as they come. http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=137955 look at siblings- http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=130874 look at siblings and Dam. About to add this game-ass producer to the yard- http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=211806

6. Bishop123

Bishop123 Big Dog

Man, that Rhino stuff............. Wish I had some.

7. mrstranger

mrstranger Big Dog

Mr Obvious is just a hater man. Haha. Maybe his broke a$$ couldn't afford it so he's hating on Mr. Chan. Haha.

8. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

Mr Obvious is telling the truth it's not about price but Chan was a peddler end of story.. He did sell some good ones and bad ones..

9. mrstranger

mrstranger Big Dog

But why should it bother Mr Obvious soo much that he had to talk down on the man? Like you said he sold some good and some bad. Like anyone else there are good and there are bad no matter how they're bred.

10. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

I agree it shouldn't bother him.. Maybe he spent a few grand and got some expensive fertilizer..

11. over rated & over priced !! the tightest bred ones that are around are owned by peddlers & the dogs are not tested ! do not buy any floyd dogs from Indiana . they are just making money off the name & very inbred pedigree ! I will show them what a real bulldog is ! i wont mention kennel names , but if u wanna know pm me

12. slim1972

slim1972 Big Dog

WOW!

I think I kno 'XACTLY' who ur talking bout;-) hehehe!

13. Gyrl

Gyrl Pup

14. Gyrl

Gyrl Pup

15. slim1972

slim1972 Big Dog

16. Mad927

Mad927 Pup

Joe Chan is finished breeding, he's living out the rest of his life in satisfaction and pride in his line of dogs.

18. No Joe Chan used the dog he won 2x and the second was against the great Hall's Ch Carlos a man that was beaten by Carlos told me he didn't know how Floyd Beat Carlos because when Carlos shut his mouth he took pieces home with him

tomjones2 likes this.