1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Bullyson - "The Real Story"

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by WWII, Jul 14, 2009.

1. WWII

WWII Banned

Bullyson - "The Real Story"

We all heard the story of Bullyson trying to jump the wall and that he was a rank cur. Clemmons has something to say about that:

And there you have it! The real story.

2. chbk

chbk Big Dog

Re: Bullyson - "The Real Story"

if he was a wall jumpin curr i want two just like him. :eek: fb was asked to see if he would go for him ,and all bullyson could do was stand there and wobble (on his feet) and cock his head to the side.

3. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

Nice post WW2. Clemmons dont always get alot of the cedit he deserves.

4. preme

preme CH Dog

wouldnt have alot of shit out here if it wasnt for old bullyson and ps when you breed you pos to get better.as in benny bob. so i see bullyson in alot of some of the stuff i run..thanks FB...

AND MR.CLEMONS HAS PUT SOME DAM GOOD ONES OUT THERE

5. Inter-tel

Inter-tel Big Dog

page 7 of randy foxs history page contradicts everything writen in the above article. says bullyson quit rank.

6. BustaH

BustaH Top Dog

good read, so many contradicting stories about this dog, also I would be interested in what ppl thought of don mayfield? no mistaking He bred some awesome dogs in His time. why would He make up such a story if it wasnt true.?

I dont know I wasnt there so cant say, I want to believe bullyson didnt jump the wall, but of course its possible.:confused:

7. kdue

kdue Big Dog

who cares if he did or not. what matters is what he produced.

8. WWII

WWII Banned

And so it is in these dogs. He said, she said....

9. Re: Bullyson - "The Real Story"

So it is in life! lol

10. Inter-tel

Inter-tel Big Dog

Mr. foxs page makes for a good read none the less.

11. Re: Bullyson - "The Real Story"

I heard alot of virgins of this story...This one sounds more beleivable

12. WWII

WWII Banned

Freudian slip?

13. HBK

HBK Big Dog

LOL!

I am a firm believer that on a given day they all are capible of quitting. For what ever reason Bullyson couldnt continue and I've heard all of the stories. I am suprised he didnt quit sooner. That dog was rolled many times and if I remember correctly he killed 8 dogs otc in tests. As much as Carver bred him before his match, pluss age and semi-abuse IMHO what do you expect ? He is not a machine ! Plus his son was young and BAD. This may sound like excuses but it's more like a reasons.

I wish I could have ol' Bullyson on my yard right now......and Art's Missy:)

14. Stookie

Stookie Pup

wait fa me i shoot the informant. shottas was a good movie rasta
    and clemmons is the man with them six bits dogs, maverick dogs, eli dogs

15. Stookie

Stookie Pup

at least he lost to some of his own blood

16. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

just think how boring the dogs (or the message baords) would be if it were not for the stories like this. Bottom line, it really does not matter, it is ancient history. Luckily he was bred before he was RIP because his impact on the dogs is as big as any other dog out there. BUT, the stories like this one are interesting reads.
    Some of my favorite stories that really do not matter.
    1. Bullyson was a cur.
    2. PP stole Indian Bolio.
    3. TG registered everything off Frisco for ROM status.
    4. Jeep would not have taken what he gave to Homer.
    5. Snooty was a cur.
    Just to name a few. LOL,,,s,

Dusty Road likes this.
  17. preme

preme CH Dog

I KNOW SLIM JUST KEEPS US LOCKED FOR MORE CANT GET ENOUGH I GUESS LOL
    PS WHO CARES HAVE OF US WASNT AROUND ANYWAY NEXT GENERATION WILL BE TALKING ABOUT OUR GROUP OF GUYS AND GALS...:cool: AND OF COURSE DOGS.....

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2009
  18. HBK

HBK Big Dog

Or these

Dibo has hung papers
    Maverick has hung papers
    Chinaman has hung papers
    Eli has hung papers
    Stompanato has hung papers and is really a Staff down from Ruffian lines
    Mayfields blood is REALLY behind EVERY good line out there and they ALL are down from Mayfields Nigger
    All black dogs are currs
    Black is not a TRUE pit bull color
    Boudreaux infused Labrador Retrivers into his line
    and.......... Obama was born in the US :)

I reject all of the above except for maybe the Stompanato story. But who really knows?????:confused:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2009
  19. That's it for me, these supposed investigations about blood counts and torn kidneys in an autopsy sound a bit far fetched to me but I can imagine Carver breeding the arse off the dog. But, like you said, he was an ageing dog, going up against his talented and bigger son. Given their ability and mouth they likely smashed each other to bits, on top of that had the heat and it's no surprise the dog couldn't make it. Surely we have to go off the official match report, if there was one.