1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Andy's Email Screw-up

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by CanineAthletes, Jun 5, 2023.

1. CanineAthletes

CanineAthletes RSS Feed

As you may remember, last week I was creating an email campaign for our new Steadfast 2.0 t-shirt release and accidentally sent it out with broken links causing all sorts of confusion.

Total nitwit move. ‍♂️

After realizing I sent the email on accident, I wrote an email to everyone explaining what happened and encouraging them to write in and bust my chops a bit.

That may have been a bad idea because over the next few days I received a ton of responses!

I had a field day reading them all!

That said, I promised I would give a free collar to the five best "roasters"! I've compiled the my favorites for your viewing pleasure! Sit back, grab a cold one and have a good laugh at my expense!

HONORABLE MENTION

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These weren't exactly roasts, but they were nice to read and I really appreciate the love & support from the Canine Athletes community. You guys are the best!

TOP FIVE WINNERS

[​IMG]

My favorite! I was cracking up as I visualized this happening in the office. haha Winner!

[​IMG]I feel like maybe she's heard this one before??? hahaha Winner!

[​IMG]

Damn bruhhh... facts tho. haha Winner!

[​IMG]

KISS. Keep it simple, stupid. haha Winner!

[​IMG]

This one wasn't a roast, but just too sweet & heartfelt to ignore. Winner!

Narrowing it down to the top five was no easy task but it was a lot of fun! I laughed too much and it brightened up my Friday. Well played my friends, well played.

Congrats to Rebecca, Danielle, Tyree, Mathew, and Suzi! I'm buying you guys a new dog collar. I'll reach out to each of you directly to get you your new collar. Keep an eye on your email.

I hope you all enjoyed the shenanigans! Have an amazing day, and as always, let us know if you need anything!

Also, because you made it this far, I wanna give you a little something extra.
    Use coupon code ANDYSUCKS15 and save 15% off your next order (Treadmills/Dakota 283 excluded)!

Continue reading...