1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

American Canine Foundation, putting their money where their mouth is

Discussion in 'Laws & Legislation' started by GaDog, Jul 15, 2005.

1. GaDog

GaDog Big Dog

Why do I not hear more about this group? They are spearheading the legal fight in Denver. They are spearheading the legal fight in Lanett, Al. They have been providing legal help for bully owners across the nation and yet I hear so little about a group that is doing more than just yelling out loud or typing. They are in personnel contact with the Gov of Ca in the San Fran case and a member of the group will be a expert witness in the young boys cause of death. They will have repesentation in GA for the HB78 informational hearings and are prepared to litagate if a BSL passes at the state level with their own funds. New Orleans bowed out of the legal fight with the ACF over a wrongful containment of a bully they had kept for over 2 years. The list goes on and on. It seems to me that folks should look into groups that are activly fighting the maddness with attornies, expert witness's that are true experts in the fields of temperment and genetics. Willing to take on the ignorace with facts and not just a lot of typing and crying. Not affraid of being in the gunsights of the animal haters like PETA and the controversal HSUS.Come people do some reseach and start backing a winner before we are all losers.

2. Tiara

Tiara Big Dog

They were very instrumental in getting Colorado to pass HB1279, making it illegal to pass BSL. The fight's not over, we're still working on over turning Denver's "home rule" case.

Here's their websits:
    http://acf2004.tripod.com/

Donations can be sent to: Pay Pal at legislation2003@hotmail.com or ACF 23969 NE State Route 3 Suite G101 Belfair, Wa 98528

3. GaDog

GaDog Big Dog

I have found that like my tag at the bottom alot of people love their dogs but wont spend a penny to save them. I hope they take better care of their children.

4. sam

sam Pup

Isnt this glens group?

5. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

yes glen is with acf. he has helped me out alot. and the dog you are talking about being held in new orleans,la is my dog. and he has been there a year. by the way how did you find that out?

6. yes glen is with acf. he has helped me out alot. and the dog you are talking about in new orleans,la is my dog. and he has been there a year. by the way how did you find that out?

7. Rockstar

Rockstar CH Dog

The ACF is an outstanding organization and they have my full support. I've made mention of this group many times, on these forums and elsewhere. When times get tough, they'll be among the first to have your back. They recently helped save three of my good friend's dogs from needless slaughter, just a minor drop in the bucket of accomplishment they've made over the years. It's time to give them the due recognition they deserve. We all owe them a debt of gratitude!

8. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Ask about the money!

See what kind of attitude you get when you ask them to account for the money donated to them.

Rip offs!