1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

American bulldog

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by jairod83, Aug 2, 2015.

1. How is that dog man???

Arrr i forgot.
    thats what you wanna stick with man.
    not them pug looking things lol.

david63 and Box Bulldog like this.
  2. Box Bulldog

Box Bulldog Top Dog

He is awesome!!! My buddy keep's him in tip top condition. He has put on about 5lbs of solid muscle since the last picture's (He is just past 2 years old now). He get's worked out everyday. He get's ran on a fat tire bike for 15km/9miles of trail's every second day and if he he is hand walked he is dragging chain. Does a lot of stairs with him and swimming as well. He was clocked at 34mph/55kph chasing a remote control car on a radar gun.

Soze the killer and david63 like this.
  3. that is shockingly fast for that dog!
    Man some lurchers only a few miles a hour faster then that..
    Greyhound being about ten more...

Stick with that sort mate...fuck them pug looking things of...
    i bet them blue pug things cant run that fast!

And good to here the dog is doing well.
    all the best.

Box Bulldog likes this.
  4. Just picked up a pup from the gun slinger bloodlines

5. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

Located in NC?

I have seen two really good bite dogs come down from there. Slick as glass and brought the wood when they got there.

These two were keenly smart and built like a brick shit house.

If I were to get an AB I think it would be from them.

S

6. Yes that kennel. They won the NKC championship 5 times if you are into the show dogs thing.

7. slim12

The dogs I saw from them were doing man work/bite work.

I was tempted to buy a puppy from them a couple years back.

My only experience with them is seeing their dogs work. If they show dogs as well, good on them.

S

JcLazyX210 likes this.
  8. Let me know. I can sell you a puppy with their blood for the low in the next few years. If you don't want papers. With papers american bulldogs actually are pretty expensive Surprisingly.

9. slim12

Thanks for the offer.

I will keep it in mind.

S