1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Alligator/Alligator Crosses

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by YoungLion, Dec 23, 2005.

1. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Very nice lookin animals Beard

rebeard likes this.
  2. grove

grove Big Dog

It´s Limeys bred dog, n´est pas?

3. rebeard

rebeard Big Dog

thanks bama they are siblings bred by big d of limey kennels and det ,

4. rebeard

rebeard Big Dog

oui oui

5. star an onyx still going?

6. rebeard

rebeard Big Dog

yep still in the land of the living enjoying the easy life

westsideboy likes this.
  7. mottie18

mottie18 Pup

8. YOU HAVE ANY PUPS OR CAN YOU DIRECT ME TO THE RIGHT PEOPLE

9. NICE PEDIGREE BRO..

10. italianpit

italianpit Big Dog

Thank You my friend..i think she has very good blood..Now i'm going to find out a stud but i don't know whether to go, for The blood or to one of The Best dogs in europe...

david63 likes this.
  11. We just required a heavy Hammonds male to cross with a heavy Boyles male cause I never seen so I'm gonna try tell me how you all think it will work. Here is the male Ped. http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=503093 An here is the bitch Ped I'm gonna breed to him. http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=562580

david63 likes this.
  12. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

that cant get right dog look right to me,,, very good looker and nostalgic pedigree to boot...
    a good friend made a long distance trip to GH place and picked up some dogs,,,
    it takes alot to impress my buddy but he couldnt say enough about Mr.Hammonds and both his family
    and family of dogs as the few my friend purchased were the picture of health balanced with attitude and structure...
    He too is crossing it to his Boyles bred dogs and I have not seen him so exited about an outcross in fifteen years...
    I will pass on the first generation cross but look forward to see they make to the next generation back to the Boyles family...
    GOOD LUCK with your dog TG36 and I hope you are as exited about the breeding of TWO old BLACK WIDOW families as my buddy is...

13. DITTY

DITTY *KERSHNER'S HYENA STRAIN*

14. DITTY

DITTY *KERSHNER'S HYENA STRAIN*

TRYING TO SEE WHO STILL RUNNING PANAMA RED DOGS

15. Forever-So REAL

Forever-So REAL Quintuple Grand Champion

16. gitanos

gitanos Pup

IMG-20190309-WA0045.jpg

david63 and c_note like this.
  17. gitanos