1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

would you pick an untested dog?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by pitbull-kid, Mar 10, 2014.

1. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

I believe it, but he aint a game dog like you said, less of a risk so this guy won't be waiting on a worldbeater

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

2. NatureBoy

NatureBoy Big Dog

Monster my ass... That mofo would piss all over you and then probably bite you to get away if he meet A challenge!
    The only thing that dog should be around is to take heat off us real dogmen. Someone cull that junk!!

3. BigTazz26

BigTazz26 Big Dog

Thats why that dog is'nt meant to meet a challenge []. Its just a big scary ass lookin mofo that would tow a mack truck. Not saying I'd feed that sucker. But you gotta give credit where credit is due....... Not a game dog or deep water belly scratcher. But for a guard dog, or maybe weight pulling of some kind. He is built just like his name "Arnold"

4. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

Whatever that dog may be strong enough to pull, I think the poor thing would be gassed before he got his chain taught.

5. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Lol man I'd get fat with them dogs, I can out walk him

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

6. Dannyb

Dannyb Big Dog

How much weight has he pulled?

7. NatureBoy

NatureBoy Big Dog

Don't mind me guys... I'm a little testy these days.. Lol :)

8. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Hell we better be testy to better this dam breed

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

9. 305APBT

305APBT Big Dog

If that Arnold dog fell in the pool he would sink like a rock.

10. keystone

keystone CH Dog

If that Arnold dog fell in the pool he would sink like a rock.
    -------------------------------------------------------
    lol if you wanne live folow me

11. BigTazz26

BigTazz26 Big Dog

He may meet some kind of challenge or atleast be a nice estate guard dog or hog hunter. You have to remember , alot of these idiots claiming to bree Pure Bred XXL APBT or Bully's, whatever you want to call them. Put Pressa Canario blood into there routine to gain the massive size. We all know that aint no real 130 lb pitbull lol. But I bet he still got a little Pressa in em........ JMHO

12. BigTazz26

BigTazz26 Big Dog

Some even utilize the Neo Mastiff blood from way back which would also give it the size and consistent blue / seal color

13. BigTazz26

BigTazz26 Big Dog

Have no idea if he could pull 1 lb. or 10,000 lbs. ? But its like looking at a new Dodge Cummings Turbo Diesel Dually......... you dont know what it can pull , but you know that thing is built like a tank and probably up for the task lol. Not []. I dont want to skew the conversation, I'm just saying the dog is a brute. We all know he would'nt make it 5 minutes in the town square, but if i saw him behind a fence as a guard dog I would definately think twice for sure lol

14. keystone

keystone CH Dog

mother (napolitan) mastiff dad catch weight pitbul
    mother tosa dad catch weight pitbul

15. BigTazz26

BigTazz26 Big Dog

Bingo Keystone.............. Tosa Inu and Neo Mastiff are not game dogs , however they arent exactly a whimpy little poodle either .

16. BigTazz26

BigTazz26 Big Dog

I know this doesnt have anything to do with the subject at hand but maybe someone could chime in on this........? Have a close personal freind down here who has a papered APBT and he is the "REAL DEAL", no CH or GC or anything historic but he is one game mofo for sure. Seen him in action myself. My question is this..... he is Carver / Outlaw / 8-Ball - however he is blue ? I know this sounds crazy and everyone on this board is going to go nuts over this, but what gene out of which bloodline would cause the seal characteristic in this dog ? Very interesting too me how this could have happened especially because I know where the dog came from, saw mom and dad stick, and came over to see the pups several times when they were little with mom. There were a couple black ones, a white and black , and then 2 seal males, and the gentlemen who bred the dogs is no byb. Not giving out his name or anything but he knows his $hit......... we are still completely dumb founded by this though. Any help, just curious, I know it happens like this dog below

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=345378

17. keystone

keystone CH Dog

behind the fence.

don't underestimate little poodle's neither when you enter do.

18. BigTazz26

BigTazz26 Big Dog

Maybe just a genetic "freak" or "nature's mistake" type deal ? I know it wasn't a bait and switch type situation. The breeder is basically like family to me and my partner.

19. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

A sawn off/bull-dog.........

20. BigTazz26

BigTazz26 Big Dog

Whats that ?