1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Will you breed or go to an outcross

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by mr.cujo, Nov 4, 2015.

1. mr.cujo

mr.cujo Pup

For you info I was just thinking about a small yard. I'm good over it was just something to talk about. Y'all kill me like y'all got the best dogs or better than anybody who you don't know. I wish I could meet talk in person and talk face to face. Never had a wildside dog and want it mademan kennel carolina. If you around Carolina you should know about dozer

2. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

Easy pal, it was just a joke and had nothing to do with you personally. It may have seemed that way but it was a joke towards another member here. I never said I had the best dogs either. And I'm not from out your way. Best of luck to you.

3. mr.cujo

mr.cujo Pup

Wild side dogs. Yeah right come. Way off

4. mr.cujo

mr.cujo Pup

Its cool. I hate when people talk trash and you cant face them. I was just trying to start convo and rushed before I could explain it better.

5. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Well explain it.... I think the point being made was if you breed dogs off of a family to the point your only option is an unproven dog, was this family worth breeding to begin with. Did anyone else get any dogs off that litter that made the cut and were bred? If so go that route. Now if your saying I had a litter of pups, gave one to a relative as a pup and they never did anything with it but treated as a pet. And at some point you lost all of a certain sex but that one of that particular breeding and you want to breed the dog to another proven dog from that family I say go for it.

Sent from my 306SH using Tapatalk

6. c_note

c_note CH Dog

If the dog didn't make the cut why breed? If you don't care what others say, breed em, keep all of em, CULL HARD! Lots of quitters and curs in peds... That said, I wouldn't breed to a dog that didn't make the cut, fuck the blood. Plenty of workin dogs out there, I'm SURE from the same family. I would breed to workin dogs cuz that's what I want. If you want a tight family, breed that last dog you got

7. mr.cujo

mr.cujo Pup

If you couldn't get to the other ones

8. TROTLINE

TROTLINE Top Dog

Try finding something in that family. There comes A point where you need to try and find something in that family of dogs you like! Always try and breed up! We took A bitch that was Art breed back to litter mate sister Little Java, couldn't eat soft ice cream! Crossed it into Useltons King Soloman two were aces three were better than average, one didn't make it! What we did by making that cross was create hybred litter, had everything go'n for them health,stamina,bite, and finish! If you look at a lot of successful breeders they will take A HEALTHY line breed bitch and cross her to A stud that carries the genes they like, do some research, two years is A long time and a lot of feed! Good Luck