1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Wildside Kennels Raided

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by scratchin dog, Dec 10, 2008.

1. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

Wildside Kennels was raided this morning. They took the dogs and Ed went to jail. :mad: Anyone who knows Ed knows he has done nothing wrong. This is BS!

The AADR has set up a paypal site for donations with legal fees. Please help if you can. Thanks!

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=1795157

The AADR Tarheel APBT Club is also accepting donations. Here is the address.

AADR Tarheel APBT Club
    P.O Box 654
    Grifton, NC 28530

2. Crystal621

Crystal621 Big Dog

I was just gonna post this...I've been looking for an article and nothings been put up yet.

ETA: Our club (North Fl AADR Club) is working on setting up a giant garage sale to help raise money. If anyone local has anything to contribute please let me know :)

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2008
  3. simms

simms CH Dog

Anyone that deals in these dogs and the public needs to shut thier doors! Close the circles folks!!!

4. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

I will send something this Friday.

:( so unfortunate.

5. ColbyDogs

ColbyDogs Top Dog

This is just getting out of control, the shit needs to come to an end.

Hopefully the dogs will have a chance while this mess gets sorted out. If anyone has a spare chain spot maybe we can get some of these dogs housed properly before they end up being "evaluated" and rendered too damaged for placement.

6. pennsooner

pennsooner CH Dog

We'll send something and prayers on the way as well.

7. bounty

bounty Big Dog

This is so upsetting... the world is getting really fucked up when a decent guy can't even breed dogs without being arrested....:mad:

8. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

Has it hit the media yet, or just word of mouth?

9. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

I havent seen it in the news yet.

10. >BLAZE<

>BLAZE< Big Dog

I think someone said before, that the authorities are trying to wipe out all of the main bloodlines. It look's like that is exactly what they are doing. This is an all out war on our breed of choice.

11. Nikita

Nikita Big Dog

WOW THIS BS i'm out of a job right now so i cant help sorry:(

But i well be praying for him

Aaron

12. CynthiaATL

CynthiaATL Guest

Yep it seems that way. I heard about this on my way to work this morning. But I still have not seen it in the media yet.

13. I totally agree, very sad.

14. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

WOW.. Damn shame:mad:

15. Just saw this somewhere else. No other info yet?

16. BringBackup

BringBackup Top Dog

When will the witch hunt end?? I seriously hope the HSUS, AC, or whoever orchestrated this raid gets their ass handed to them in the end, just like Floyd and Pat Patrick did.

My thoughts will be with Wildside Kennels. I just hope the dogs make it out of this situation alive...

17. CynthiaATL

CynthiaATL Guest

I do not think it matters if they get a conviction. They accomplished what they intended to do. And that was to destroy the dogs.

18. ebady23

ebady23 Pup

Exactly, thats what it's all about...a conviction is just a plus. They could care less until some huge suits follow and laws begin to change.

19. BringBackup

BringBackup Top Dog

I'm well aware of that. It's the unfortunate truth. Still, we can always hope that it won't end like previous cases. What those chances are, who knows?

20. B

B CH Dog

The chances of that lie heavily on the ability to raise money for Ed's defense. Someone has to get in there and start taking on the Humaniacs before those dogs are murdered.

Regards,

B