1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Which breeds can produce game dogs?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Kerberos91, May 18, 2023.

1. Allright ill leave you allone now, i feel kind of sorry for you guys. I know how cringe it is to wide the mouth way to much open and then getting proved wrong. I wont remind you every day of it, even if it would be fun. But i have a golden heart so i will spare ya. Have a nice life fuckers :))

2. So, he finally gets there and posts the right vid, a backyard vid that looks like two fat pit mixes in China or Korea, this boy is really scraping the barrel now lol.

3. Even those 2 fat mixes scratch hahaha. Live with it, your breed isnt the only one that can scratch

4. And the larger one that scratches harder is never a pit mix

5. I dont think its a Dogo actually, i believe its a brasilian Bullboxer

6. Yeah, it is, but, in your dense head it could be anything I suppose. I bet your hard drive is full of backyard bum fights like that, you're a typical childish cnut and that's about it.

7. Hahahahaha, what a mong.

8. Man you would say that a great dane is a pit mix just to defend your fav breed. But even if it has pitbull blood, its still a different breed and it does scratch

9. So even if youre right and its a pit mix, it means that even bandogs can scratch, and if thats the case then your fav breed guess what...isnt the only one that can scratch like you morons said hahahaha

10. Hahahaha, Simple Simon strikes again, so it's gone from a Dogo, to a Bulboxer whatever the fcuk they are lol to any old Pit mix, you're the gift that keeps on giving you are.

11. Some mod better delate those links before your holy religion collapses lol

12. Nah is said even IFFFFF...you where right, it wouldnt change that other breeds scratch as well. I still believe its a Bullboxer

13. Doesent matter what it is. Its clearly not a Pitbull but it does scratch 2 times in a fight, and wants to scratch a third time when they stopped this amateur shitshow. So stop telling people that only one breed can scratch, its just not true

14. You are embarrassing you really are ffs.

Who said no other dogs will ever scratch, keen individuals of many dog aggressive/dominant breeds would scratch up to a point, but, they will not scratch in anything close to the conditions an APBT will scratch, now run along Mongo, you're not wanted on this forum and was banned yesterday.

15. And i dont care if its oponent was a Pit, a Poodle or a Opossum, it gave a good fight and both dogs scratched until the Pit (or Pet) curred at 25... so i proved your guys opinion wrong and thats the end of this sad story...well, sad for you, for me its big fun rn lol

16. Man you said that even Terriers wouldnt scratch, stop lying and acting like you didnt say that hahaha

17. But as i said, i feel sorry for you guys so i will stop mocking on you. It was fun, see ya :))

18. They probably wouldn't at the point of no return like the bulldog. So you think it takes a wonder dog to scratch to fight when the dog hasn't really taken punishment and is not at the point of exhaustion? Lol

19. You just proved how moronic you are, yet again..... Lol