1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Whats the average age a dog is done filling out?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by MollyThePit, Oct 28, 2012.

1. searched the forum and couldn't find anything. i know every bloodline and dog are different and no one can tell me a correct answer i just wanted to see what people with alot of dogs would say the average age is that the dog is mature properly filled out. mollys 15 months and 52 lbs. just curious as to when there normally done growing. not that it changed anything cause i love a big dog, but cause shes got no ped im excited to see. ( i understand after a dog fills out he can still gain weight, muscle, loss weigh...etc j/w)

2. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Between 2-3 is where you will see the filling out. I would say by 3 they are done growing ...

3. celangant

celangant Pup

Hmm..I used the search button and found the same answer..

4. hmmmm...in the time it took you to do that u could of just copy and pasted the link of the topic u got it from in this....believe me before i waste my time typing up a paragraph i punched in a few different variations of the question on the search button. thanks for your answer sadie. celangant, thanks for telling me about your travels with the search button

5. celangant

celangant Pup

Type "growth"...