1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Whats going on????

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by MAXIM, Feb 23, 2007.

1. MAXIM

MAXIM Big Dog

For the past 2 days, everytime i reply to a thread or a post in a discussion, when i scroll back down, i cant read or see my replies....WTF..Can someone help me, does anyone know why this is happening????!!!!

1 person likes this.
  2. cheekymunkee

cheekymunkee Top Dog

I *think it is because of your rep status. Go to your profile, somewhere in there is a place to change it so you can see people with negative rep status.

3. cheekymunkee

cheekymunkee Top Dog

Go to "edit options", then "Thread Display Options" & change it there.

4. MAXIM

MAXIM Big Dog

I dont understand what i did wrong! Or why i have a bad or negative rep...I joined this site to come in here and have fun and talk about dogs..I might not be as educated about the breed as others are on this site, but by no means am i a bad pit bull owner...My dog is happy and very well mannered/trained...why is everyone on this site so serious???? ITS LIKE A CULT ALMOST :|
    I thought i could come here and just have a good time and ask millions of q's and not get bashed for it!!!! im just learning and absorbing everything, and reading and trying to understand what other people talk about on here, but why this negativity towards me??? I guess i should just leave, i dont feel welcomed as a pit bull ower or a regular person on here at all, period! AND I JUST JOINED :(

Rocky H. Balboa likes this.
  5. WWII

WWII Banned

I think it's a default on the forums. Plenty of people have to change it themselves.

6. cheekymunkee

cheekymunkee Top Dog

Well, when you come to a message board saying you want to breed your dog, you are going to upset people.

7. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

No offense, Maxim, but you need to grow a thicker skin. You just joined, and you're already about to let people run you off? You might want to focus on listening and learning and absorbing as much information as you can. Trust me, I've sworn off Pit Bull people a hundred times when I was a know-it-all expert (read: still learning about the breed but thought I knew everything), and I discovered later that the things they were saying were 100% true, even if their delivery sucked sometimes. I've also had people leave me negative feedback over stupid stuff. You get past it. :)

8. I thought MAXIN started this thread...now I cant find him in this thread...lol...Whats going on?

9. MAXIM

MAXIM Big Dog

Ur right, everyone is entitled to their opinion, but who cares what pple think anyways..I love Max and thats all that matters, and that he gets the best life that i can give him. Matter fact, were trying to adopt a little 8 week old female pit bull puppy right now from the animal shelter, im very excited. So Max doesnt grow up alone!

bahamutt99 likes this.
  10. MAXIM

MAXIM Big Dog

Maxim is not a boy, its a WOMAN, LOL...My name is Anna, nice to meet u..Max is the name of my pit bull BTW! And u might have a bad rep too like me, since u cant read my posts either haha! Or maybe not..Whatever, u all have a great weekend!

11. cheekymunkee

cheekymunkee Top Dog

Do what I said above & you can fix it. I have mine set at -300 so you have to REALLY piss people off here for me not to be able to read your posts!! LOL

12. No, I think you guys have the rep system confused. Depending on your setup, you will or will not see posts from people with low to bad reputation points. If you are one of those people who have low or negative rep points, you will not be able to see your own posts. Changing your setup will help you see posts from people the "community" has made negative posters. Here is an example, when I do not login, I can see 27 pages on th "Ruined" thread. When I log in, it goes down to seven. It helps when you only want to read posts from "reputable" posters.

MAXIM, you want to own a tough breed to handle? Start by learning to handle a tough crowd.

There are too many people going about disrespecting people for making judgement errors, etc. I gather that is because there is a large percentage of young people who are emotionally-driven. To them I say (with spanish accent), "Take it easy". :)

13. YoungLion

YoungLion Big Dog

Keep comming back It works if You work it. hey really just continue to learn what you can dont sweat the small stuff the system works fine and we are people we say and do crap that pisses each other off you dont have to be in a cult to offend someone.i learn alot from this board sometimes i ask sincere questions and get no replies i used to take it personal but it does not stop me from seeking knowledge. sometimes OUR preception of things is twisted compared to reality. just chill you might learn something(s) I am.

14. catcher T

catcher T CH Dog

ITS LIKE A CULT ALMOST :|
    I thought i could come here and just have a good time and ask millions of q's and not get bashed for it!!!! im just learning and absorbing everything, and reading and trying to understand what other people talk about on here, but why this negativity towards me??? I guess i should just leave, i dont feel welcomed as a pit bull ower or a regular person on here at all, period! AND I JUST JOINED

Sorry,,,this just cracked me up,,,a couple of weeks ago someone said there was a "click" and now a "cult" LOL,,,I know I am keeping the drama going,,,Mama says go find your happy place,,(sorry,,I like the movie water boy),,I'll quit now,,carry on

15. Attila

Attila Guest

so who is this cults leader? lol dog cult. new fad.

16. hey man i,ll give you some good rep points just for being here.

17. catcher T

catcher T CH Dog

Attila,,I swear I was going to make you the cult leader in my post,,,not sure if you wanted the job.

18. laurajean

laurajean Top Dog

Yeah, Atilla, you are the "cult leader". You are, after all, the top poster on the site.

19. cheekymunkee

cheekymunkee Top Dog

Any one up for some kool-aid? It's red today!

20. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

What are you spiking it with? ;)