1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What the hell!

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by GrCh_Jeff, Aug 13, 2005.

1. GrCh_Jeff

GrCh_Jeff Big Dog

I just went to Garners site..Saw something strange..Go here and then go to the message board "located at the top in the menue bar.What the hell!!

http://www.sporting-dog.com/

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2005
  2. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

PETA has hacker friends....

3. tommy3

tommy3 CH Dog

They hacked into that too and I wouldn't be surprised if it eventually happens here. These guys are really making an ass of themselves.

4. GrCh_Jeff

GrCh_Jeff Big Dog

damn..I figured it was such..You have heard of them doing this?

5. tommy3

tommy3 CH Dog

Yup. I saw it somewhere else. I can't remember where.

6. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Hmm.....with the ammount of undercover police that are bound to be on sites like this and that, you'd think they would have made some arrests by now! But oh no, its PETA,"just having a little fun" im sure. If we hacked them do you think we would make it a couple hours before the feds kick in the front door?

7. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

nope ...black helicopters and men in black and all would come out of the trees and woodwork like bugs...ASAP

8. fyremyst

fyremyst Big Dog

and they would bring the lile white coats with all the buckles too

9. rocksteady

rocksteady I'll drink to that..

actuallt it might be a joke cause didnt alf eat cats lol

10. PETA is BS!...here in the philippines, pitbulls are the untouchables..... they do not ban nor discriminate the breed here..oh yes there are people who are scared to touch a pitbull at first but eventually the fear fades then the joy comes...we're really lucky because PETA here is just an acronym for an international animal rights MILITANT group....no one here fears those bozos.... but cruelty to animals here is strictly prohibited...may it be a mongrel or a clam...i feel you guys....but as what dogmen of the past have said, PITBULL PRIDE IS WORTH THE PREJUDICE!

11. Whiskey Bay

Whiskey Bay Top Dog

Yea,ALF used to snack on cats when the family wasn't looking.Lol.Can't believe anyone else remembers him.Lol.

12. Whiskey Bay

Whiskey Bay Top Dog

Also,did anyone else besides myself notice the "popup" on Garner's site?About the 13 litters of pups on the ground for sale .And at a reduced price?WTF??