1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What do y'all think?

Discussion in 'Sports & Activities' started by NCPatchwork, Jun 30, 2006.

1. NCPatchwork

NCPatchwork CH Dog

Here are some new pictures of my male. He's 6 months old and the pics were taken at around 1 this morning. he's a lil bloated cuz he just ate and the pictures are taken with a camera phone, so i'm sorry in advance?
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]this one was taken last week
    and here is a random one with my room mate[​IMG]

sorry for all the pictures..just wanted you guys input..thanks!

2. I think it is a good looking dog.

3. laurajean

laurajean Top Dog

I love the little patch over his tail and his face is adorable. I am no confirmation judge so cannot really comment on that. Like all puppies he is cute, cute, cute.
    I'm sure someone will ask for his ped...
    Does he sunburn? My dog has a lot of white on her, we try to stay out of the broiling hot sun and it has been broiling lately...as her skin gets all pink if she is in direct sun too long.
    What are your plans for him and what is his name?

4. NCPatchwork

NCPatchwork CH Dog

5. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

he's looking good, but i have a question, why are u feeding him at 1 o'clock in the morning, is that the routine u have set for him.

6. Attila

Attila Guest

Nice head, ears, eyes, tail and the body the right length and height but he needs much more conditioning. Your room mate needs a dang hair cut.

7. NCPatchwork

NCPatchwork CH Dog

lmao....yeah..we have a schedule..because of my work schedule i feed him in a odd routine. He gets fed around 12 pm then again around 1. odd, i know, but he likes it. yeah...i intend to work him more, but he's gotten lazy because im at my friends apartment dogsitting. i thought he looked decent for a 6 month old though.

8. Attila

Attila Guest

He does just needs some more play time. He is old enough now to start light to moderate conditioning.

9. NCPatchwork

NCPatchwork CH Dog

thats good...i wasnt sure when he could start something more strenious.
    he wont do treadmill...he loves the flirtpole...is there anything else? he gets play time, walking at least 3 times a week if not more, and controlled food

10. Attila

Attila Guest

Dogs need exercise every day. I would do a search under conditioning and get the scoop from all the forms of conditioning. I am retired so that is all I do all day but I have many dogs.

11. NCPatchwork

NCPatchwork CH Dog

yeah...i have 2...a female and a male....i hope to get the female at least in fun shows because of her being spayed. Because of my odd work schedule its harder to walk him. when i wake up, its the hottest part of the day. i have a show in sept. I'm trying to work up for that one. as soon as i leave here i'm going to change how i do his training.

he does play with my other room mates dog...a husky...so they run and run and run. I was considering geting a lounge line, for a horse, and letting my male run after balls and such...

12. Attila

Attila Guest

sounds good. I hope you do well in the shows. [​IMG]

13. Patch O' Pits

Patch O' Pits CH Dog

He has some good qualities. Looks like a doll. Yes, ADBA definately expects a more conditioned dog in the show ring. Just remember he is still growing so I wouldn't push him too hard. He has a long way to go before he is mature

Patch O' luck w/ him :)