1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

testing the pole

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by powerdogs-kennel, Feb 6, 2011.

1. do not look at the dirt
    I was trying to spray the place clean

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. nobody

nobody Banned

nice dog.
    But word of advise, get a carpet to put under your pole that way the dog is of the stones ;)

3. yes I must do. it was just to test te pole.
    the previous ones he has pulled off
    tank you for the advise;)

4. spliff

spliff Big Dog

better yet put down some stone dust or a heavy duty rubber mat.carpet will be destroyed in a week..

5. old goat

old goat CH Dog

nice looking dog girl .

6. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

she looks good. :)

7. HULK

HULK Pup

She...?? :p

8. blackbisquit

blackbisquit Banned

anneke hij moet ze waffel houwe die wous met ze vloerbedekking want dat is zo kapot onder die pole weet er alles van.
    ik heb goeie matten die liggen in koeiestallen heb ik ook onder de pool zal kijken of ik er 1tje kan mee laten nemen voor je van de boerderij als je dan hier ben zal ik hem je geven :):)xx

tjabo looks good like always
    ;)

9. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

hahaha! ooops! :o:p:D

10. thanks people:D
    I put a rubber mat below .

11. als jehet heb rilaan moet je me maar ff belletje geven.miss is die beter om te gebruiken.:dogtongue:

12. nobody

nobody Banned

true but i have these heavy duty industry carpet's and they can take a lot.
    I do not mean the same type you lay down in your house and it al depends on how much you use it.
    For me the pole has always been nothing more then a toy for the dog, a fun thing to do every now and then.
    Never did i used it in to it's training program.

13. nobody i use it as a toy the dog is to young to train.and for me the sringpole is not a training

14. Tjabo is a great looking dog !!

15. nobody

nobody Banned

That's great and i do not know his age ;)
    But some say destroyed in a week then i start to wonder how much they do it :D

16. He is 1 year old.
    I did not say in a week he destroyed the pole .if you read my previous post .
    He was just too heavy for the previous,and pulled out as a fool.
    Moreover, not that I owe you an explanation;)

17. nobody

nobody Banned

some mean others not you.
    do not mind if your english is not that good but i would have said YOU if i would referring to your post ;)
    And why feel that you need to 'explain' something i am not giving you bad comments about the dog or so just said put somethng under it.
    Sjees some people are really on their toes today

18. as I said tank you for the advise.and yes I must putsomethin under the pole.and yes my english is very bad:Dbut because it is in my topic so I thought you referred to my.
    i'm not on my toes today this is who I am:dogtongue: