1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Real face of the war in Iraq

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by chessfighter, Apr 6, 2010.

1. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

It's easy to sit on a pc and judge not being in the situation they are in.......;)

2. bdub

bdub Top Dog

as a marine that was there i can honestly say,nring everyone back and turn it all into glass! those people could care less about you,me or anyone in the us! anyone that criticizes the military or anyone serving isnt worth a damn in my eyes.

3. deepsouth

deepsouth Big Dog

Exactly. Nothing further needs to be said. None of us were personally there.

4. venom

venom Top Dog

who doesn't give a damn?

5. venom

venom Top Dog

If you meant bring* everybody back and turn it into glass, then you should have never been alowed to join the military in the first place. They deny people with criminal background and other reasons regarding moral behavior, then let in nutjobs who think similiar to you. To think that someone who is supposedly fighting for "values" here in america could think about genocide and justify it by saying they don't care about us, ridiculous.

6. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

sorry venom but i agree wit bdub, we should just level the place (yes EVERYBODY) take there oil, and bring this country back to what it once was.
    F-CK EM!!

7. venom

venom Top Dog

So you would wipe out a country of people(babies, elderly, woman, children, etc) for something you are not going to profit from? So gas can be sold back to you at 4 dollars a gallon? You realize this is probably the most ingorant statement ever made on this site lol

8. venom

venom Top Dog

With thoughts like that, you're worse than any country, foreign militia, or "terrorist group" to date... you'd probably give hitler a run for his money.

9. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

either way i dunno shit about politics,
    but ill tell you what.
    IF it was up to me,
    im going to look after my people first before i give a flying fuck about the next folks.
    they have something we need, that can bring this country back from its recession.
    so again, i say f-ck em, level the place & take theyre gas.

again this is comming from someone who dont know dick about politics,
    but im assuming if gas (oil whatever) wasnt so scarce, it wouldnt be so expensive.

of course i would do the humane thing & give them a few days to evacuate! lol

10. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

i might, good thing i aint in charge huh?

11. venom

venom Top Dog

Greed is a terrible thing. Nothing is forever, greed can bring a lot of good things to an end. A person, people, country, you name it.

12. venom

venom Top Dog

Greed is exactly what has put our country in the state that it is in right now, so using the problem as the solution will do no good.

13. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

yea but were at war with them, is there any room for mercy in a time of war?

think about it, how much terrorism has the middle east inflicted on our country?

i mean your right, rather its ignorant or not, im a spitefull motherfucker and have no problem fighting fire with fire.

14. X2:mad: Venom I agree with you. Lets think before we say something! Let's not be ignorant either.

15. venom

venom Top Dog

The middle east is compromised of 25 different countries with different people.

No middle eastern country or military has attacked the United States. We aren't at war with any country... We're not at war with Iraq, we've established a new regime there and work with their military. We're not at war with afghanistan either. We are at war IN afghanistan and Iraq... against a tactic, terrorism.

16. Just cause theses Terroist Organizations operate from theses countries doesn't give us the right to go and level theses countries to the ground.

17. venom

venom Top Dog

We have more home grown terrorist groups than any one. The Klan is a terrorist organization who still marches on our soil. You could probably count all the terror attacks on U.S soil done by someone of middle eastern decent... you probably cannot count the number of terror attacks committed by people of european decent who claim to be americans on your fingers, toes, and anything else.

18. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

so why the fuck r we there?

why not step up OUR security, and let them be, over there!

19. venom

venom Top Dog

Its debatable, but because it's in the best interest of certain groups of people for us to be at war. People are making billions off from these wars. Politicians and lobbyist are making decisions that effect them financially instead of making decisions that are in our best interest as a people. For example, if i hold stake in a company that makes military equipment then the wars will benefit me. Why you think nobody gives a shit that trillions of dollars are going to be spent on these wars lol cuz its tax money that is going right in their pockets.

20. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

Hey laced, my country and our soldiers have fought side by side with your country in 90% of the last few major wars and this one is no eception, but that doesnt make us "your people" so would you say fuck us aswell?