1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

pool mishap

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by cheese, Aug 17, 2006.

1. Attila

Attila Guest

Yah that would be a trip. Dude would come out with some ate up looking tattoo's. Be walking by him and say what's up with the sheep tatt dude? He will be standing there with lipstick on and high heals Saying some crazy shit about it happened in college when he was drunk. ya sure/ lol

2. LuvinBullies

LuvinBullies CH Dog

"Do you think I'm sexy?" :rolleyes:

3. Verderben

Verderben CH Dog

Damn that is messed up. If he were my kid there would be no need for a trial I would cull his ass myself.

4. Attila

Attila Guest

Now that is my kind of thinking there.

LuvinBullies, could you imagine that standing on a corner yellen hey baby need a date. That ain't right.

5. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

No, he'd be saying "Hey, Baaaby(sheep baaah)!" LOL

6. Attila

Attila Guest

I better put up some better fencing I don't need some freak out breeding my sheep. I got to eat them things ant that would gross me out finding some dude out there courting my sheep. You know it is rare you find a real person that is sick enough to do such a thing. You always joke and hear about stuff like that but don't really expect to read about it for real. And there are pleanty of horny people out there for a pervert to get its fill of. I reckon so any way. I don't have any use for perverts. Well maybe buzzard meat but not any thing else. It has to be funny having that sex offender warning up and under it says he raped sheep, or a dog what ever. It is one thing to have to keep track of your kids. But to have to watch your farm or kennel at night because you got a beasteology freak near by. Save the headache hang him the day he gets out. Or duct tap him to a stump and dump some bear in heat estris urin on him. Or some doe in heat and put him out in the pasture and let the bull tend to him. Fair turn around. ha. lol:eek:

7. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

It is sad. If someone every tried that with Mercedes, he'd be leaving here in an ambulance, missing some parts. That's if I didnt get a hold of him first. People just amaze me at how sick they are.

8. Attila

Attila Guest

There sure are some sick ones. I think it just gets worse as time goes on. Ole Jeffery Dalmer just killed and ate his boy friends so that wasn't really a great loss. But messing with the livestock and dogs that is just too much. And kids that is really rotten. There is no way I could let some one living leave my yard after that.