1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Pitbulls in Clothes

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by nc_pitbullmommy, Nov 14, 2008.

1. nc_pitbullmommy

nc_pitbullmommy Big Dog

Hey do any of you dress up your Pitties??
    My Sampson hates the cold and wet weather so with it raining today I had to put one of my Doberman's jackets on him. Mind you my Doberman is a girl LOL
    You can almost see the embarrassment in his eyes. I defiantly need to get him some more macho looking threads
    :D:D

[​IMG]

2. poundAPBT

poundAPBT Big Dog

I like to style Gracie up if we're going out in public. :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

Two of mine have something warm to wear for when it gets cold. (Terra outgrew her puppy jacket and I need to get her another one.) And then Loki has a little toddler-sized tie-dye shirt that she wears when we're doing PR work. I've had people talk shit about my dogs being embarrassed, but it's so not true. My dogs friggin love their clothes. Priest struts like a fool when he's got his jacket on. And all Loki knows is that her hoodie keeps her warm, so what does she have to be embarrassed about? LOL

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    (Maybe she's saying "Up yours! I'm a Rams fan!")

4. BostonBully

BostonBully Top Dog

My dog is a pup so we haven't had many chances to dress him up. My wife did dress him up to be Rocky Balboa for halloween. He just had a gray hoodie that she wrote Rocky (his name is Rocky) on the back and he has red booties for when he is in the house to keep the new hardwood floors nice. She just took the back ones off to make boxing gloves lol. He didn't mind at all. I'm not big on dog clothes but in the winter I will be getting him something so he can romp around without getting too cold.

Just a few pics. This was pre Halloween when she was trying it on him. He didn't have his red booties yet those ones are camouflage.

Attached Files:

5. Dr_jitsu

Dr_jitsu Big Dog

I must be ready to die, because now I have seen everything!

6. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

LOL.

Nope, I don't dress up my dogs.

7. Nancy

Nancy Big Dog

It's cute as heck, but our dogs will rip this stuff off as fast as we put it on them :)

8. Rickf3

Rickf3 Big Dog

Rain deer hat?

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2008
  9. Marty

Marty Guest

This is the only time I've ever done this to one of my dogs LOL

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This was many moons ago at a 4 yr olds Birthdays party :)

I did put a circle around his eye one time and took him trick or treating as Petey ;)

10. KuttersKru

KuttersKru Top Dog

LOL. He doesn't look any worse for the wear!

11. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

OMG! How cute they all look Mine tear their clothes up now lol. Very adorable Pics

12. nc_pitbullmommy

nc_pitbullmommy Big Dog

That is sooo cute Marty. Thanks guys for replying.

13. ColbyDogs

ColbyDogs Top Dog

[​IMG]

X-mas is the one time a year where I allow my wife to dress the dogs ( besides our JRT, she can dress him whenever ) here is Angus on his 1st X-mas ...RIP buddy.

14. MOOT44

MOOT44 Top Dog

RICKF3: That is an adorable picture of your dog and I assume your daughter/sister/cousin/whatever..........How sweeeeeet!

I have a UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN sweater for Jake to wear. He is WAY too embarassed to wear it now. Not because it's clothes for a dog, but because U OF M SUCKS SO BAD RIGHT NOW. Even the MSU dogs could make fun of him........I'll get a pic and post it in a couple of days:)

Andrew

15. brat pack

brat pack Top Dog

I really like those ones that look like horse blankets like the first two. Where did yall get them? It would have come in handy when we went to the Ukc show in Athens TN and it was about 45 degrees. That is cold for us.

16. Titch_Pitbull

Titch_Pitbull Top Dog

ive never dressed my dogs up. prefer to spend the money on feed.

17. Rickf3

Rickf3 Big Dog

Thanks Andew, that is my daughter. She is about 5 or 6 there, but in the MOTM photo she is only 1 :)

Because of this NG, I have been diging thru old photos on my external storage drive, that has been fun to hehe.