1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Pera's GR CH Kid 6xw v.s. Serbs Spartak 2xw

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by BigTazz26, Oct 30, 2014.

1. BigTazz26

BigTazz26 Big Dog

Does anyone have the fictional match report on this ?

2. Forever-So REAL

Forever-So REAL Quintuple Grand Champion

I Google kid and a few of them pop up but the one you're asking about didn't

3. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

Not picking at you, Tazz, but I don't know about you man. You've stated your opinion on people doing what it takes to keep the breed true but at the same time you're constantly starting topics about extremely high performance animals. I'm just confused, I really am.

4. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

Must say I agree and our laws don't apply in their country.

5. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

You're correct on that,rage. Just to be clear though, I was referring to his previous posts. If you're interested in those kinds of animals, more power to ya. Just weird when you don't agree with why they're a performance animal but every thread started is about one.

6. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

No I know what you meant. To me he seem s like he wants a dog to brag about look at how tough the pedigree is and tell war stories. If the Tazz dog was a bully and his best dog why not get another bully?

7. redwar

redwar Big Dog

Here, Here, let the truth be known.!!

8. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

Signs you might be a......

9. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

I want to see some pics of the pup that you got from Cane Valley that you were bragging about getting some months back, then I'll have my buddy post the story on these dogs.

10. BigTazz26

BigTazz26 Big Dog

No I have not BRAGGED nor BOASTED on obtaining anything from CVK. I had a brief conversation with him via Face Book in regards to his camp. He offered at some time in the future he would give me a pup out of one of his litters because he knows it would get a great home. He did not specify which litter or off what dogs. I was just flattered by the offer. If you don't believe me ask him yourself. He will know exactly who I am. Me and "Treez" linked on FB. You can clearly tell by looking at my profile I am not with "the man", if that's what your trying to suggest. Ask "Treez" opinion. I am neutral when it comes to the []. However I highly respect these animals and the hard work that dogmen have invested to make them into the true sporting breed they are. If you all haven't noticed......... I still haven't purchased anything because I still have more learning to do. Someone should appreciate that to a certain point, rather than just being some random idiot who isn't willing to do his home work. I think a little credit is deserved for that. At least I explore all my options.

As far as GR CH Kid, I just like the dog and think GKK is a top notch dogmen and respect what he has done with his stock as I do anyone else who I would like to learn from. Diet, exercise, ways to work dogs without overworking, etc. I like to learn about a breed I am passionate about. No more no less.

11. BigTazz26

BigTazz26 Big Dog

With all due respect you wont catch me "in the woods", as I have never been there. As stated below I am neutral on that issue, especially coming from a fighting background. People are ok in the "UFC" , but animals aren't...... ? But I don't make the rules bro. I just appreciate the animals, from there looks, to there performance, and ability for active outdoorsmen such as myself.

12. BigTazz26

BigTazz26 Big Dog

I would prefer a dog just like him but with more endurance. That's why I have looked into Dogos, Am Staffs, APBT's, confirmation and weight pulls breeds and still not made a decision because I am not 100% certain on what is best for me and the family yet. Just being a responsible owner of this breed.

13. doginhold

doginhold Top Dog

So why you are interested in a dog that is from Serbia?
    I doubt Pera would send a dog to a complete newbie and that far away.

14. BigTazz26

BigTazz26 Big Dog

I would never expect him to or was even suggesting that . I just like his dogs and have a lot of respect and appreciation for the man.

15. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

I still don't get why a Staff would not fit your needs as a pet who will be active and have good confirmation with less prey drive that would seem to be most suitable for you & your daughter. As I stated before a top notch bred performance dog as a pet is a bad idea in my book not because of the dog injuring your child but someone else's dog or cat. If you never owned a true performance animal then you have no idea the commitment it is to own them, just take your time and pick the right dog. Yis Ole Man

16. doginhold

doginhold Top Dog

Tazz based on what? Do you know him? Did you see his dogs personally?

rage at some point... you´re absolutely correct even some has to start at some point.

17. keystone

keystone CH Dog

dog in hold congratualions with you last win .........

18. doginhold

doginhold Top Dog

whatever keystone......

Sad to see you still are not in medical treatment!

19. doginhold

doginhold Top Dog

Key are you still stalking the women in your neighbourhood and stirring trough their underwear when not at home for the weekend?
    I heard some interesting stories you little nasty boy!

20. keystone

keystone CH Dog

did you hear that from those women's lol..