1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

*Patrick sue's for $10,000 a dog*

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by >BLAZE<, Aug 16, 2008.

1. They can determine the price of each dog from the bragging of the HSUS and PETA. They claimed some of Floyd's dog being worth over 50,000 a piece.

2. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

The HSUS claimed IN COURT that every dog was worth 10grand. That is where the number comes from. The Patricks and others involved did not make up this number, the HSUS did to show how much of a "business" these "dog fighters" were making off these dogs.

They should have to pay what they said the dogs were worth. Period.

3. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

raided

stay positive,,keep your head up and lastly hit them hard and fast right where it hurts,, they're back pocket.. i find it funny as hell they "themselves" priced each dog.
    this kinda stuff will stop with cases like this.

karma's a bitch, what they dish out they get back 10 fold

4. Jefferson

Jefferson Big Dog

I wish it worked that way but it dont. HSUS was probably setting him up for an IRS investigation, and Patrick took the bait and made it worse

5. Irish Pitbull

Irish Pitbull Top Dog

Did they ever get compensated??

6. outrightmike

outrightmike CH Dog

I believe he lost.

7. tapiajr

tapiajr Banned

hope pat wins

8. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

its funny to you their dogs were taken and murdered?

9. cheese

cheese Top Dog

It would have been funny if Pima county had to pay the Patrick's all that $$$ based on the hsus's rediculous claims.

10. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

i dont even see how they got away with that? fuckin bullshit! killed an innocent mans dogs and dont have to pay for them, compensate for his loses or do anything to ATTEMPT to fix his name after all that slander. They litterally ruined a man who was found innocent life...

11. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

lets not forget he lost his home, means of income and lifes work...

12. Copper

Copper Pup

Well they sould be payed in full and as xtra bonus lock-up D.Jessup for life!

13. redpet

redpet Pup

I like the part about lock up D Jessup for life. Where does she get off helping herself?That 10 grand bit was from a sheriff who thought goat milk was bitches milk. Idiots. As for the 10 grand, how would they like to buy them all, that comes out to a million more or less. dont forget that bitch from San Francisco, she and Jessup were tripping over each other and pushing each other out of the way to get free Patrick dogs that still belonged to Patricks. The seizure of the dogs was an illegal forfeiture and the so called hearing was by AC and all it was is a scam to get more money from the defendants, in this case, over 60 grand, for those dogs, as the dogs were not going to leave AC alive. No way. It was all pre planned. The lawyer fought for those dogs and like the property, they just took them without any further discussion. Tough shit for the dogs and the defendants. After they get through criminilizing the defendants, who broke not one law, just try to get someone to help you in that county. Its policing for profit and genocide of a breed.

14. redpet

redpet Pup

As for the IRS, that is a ridiculous remark. The IRS knows any animal breeding operation is a great tax shelter. Why do you think rich people run race horses? The problem here is all the judges are in Pima and trying to get a settlement there is like trying to get the Mafia to pay you for protection. Right now this is all still in litigation but it takes time and lots of money or a pro bono attny or a federal lawsuit to get it out of that county.The forfeiture prosecutor is a liar and a cheat and the judge was on the take IMO. When property is forfeited without even a hearing that is not right. This whole thing was a scam from the start. Get this understood, HSUS and all their pals in this mess were all working together to screw us every step of the way. They cry and whined when they didnt get their conviction, so revenge was the new tune. The post office even cooperated by letting the sheriff pick up our mail for two weeks. You all know what you expect in your mailbox. When you get nothing, not even ads, for two weeks, you know something is wrong. They all work together to get you if you are the target. Never mind if you are guilty or not, that is not the point. If, like Floyd and us, you are picked out, you will not have a chance at any fairness at all. Understand that and act accordingly. You can never be legal enough, never.

15. 12 gauge

12 gauge CH Dog

this country hasnt been land of the free for a loooong time, but one thing i agree is that you have to be very brave to live according to the dumbasses running this country

16. woodall

woodall Pup

there his dogs and they murdered them just like they did mine they are worth what we say they are worth some of those dogs were worth more than that

17. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

bump, it blows my mind they still get away with this along with the many other illegal things they have going

18. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

Greed and corruption is everywhere in the U.S. From grade schools all the way to the top and getting worse every day.

19. RRL

RRL Top Dog

The more things change,the more things stay the same.People in this country should be WAY MORE PISSED than they are,but they aren't so the people in power just say FUCK 'EM.

20. skratchr81

skratchr81 Big Dog

keep scratchin patrick!!!!! i feel like they should give him 20 a piece