1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Pat Patrick's yard raided

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by shadyridgekennel, Feb 19, 2008.

1. simms

simms CH Dog

Absolutly! There is alot of thing's that public is not aware of , posibilitys. Did they ensure that all those animals were vacinated prior to transport into thier nasty ass facility. In otherwords did they knowingly expose all these animals to the deseise that is found in these shelters.

Bottom line they knew they taking these animals. Did they prepare to fail or fail to prepare. Might not beable to help the defendents, however we can change how they confiscate and handle these animals!

Accountability!!!!!

2. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Very good. Absolutly. I have seen dogs in shelters with parvo in rooms with other dogs. As a matter of fact, when my bandit got ate up by the dog next door, he was in a recovery cage right next to a dying parvo case. I asked that he be moved. That poor dog was never checked on that whole day untill I was leaving and they said he had expired.

3. simms

simms CH Dog

This was at you primary DVM or ER?

4. Miss Conduct

Miss Conduct CH Dog

The dogs look good to me, the pup kennels have some feces in them, but show me a kennel with momma & pups that is spotless 100% of the time! The dogs in the dog shelters have LESS room, and also have to "live in their feces" (rolls eyes). Having a shit or two in your kennel is not "living in feces" as the HSUS states.

A dog in a kennel with shit everywhere is living in feces!

5. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

that right there is why i care for my own and rarely let anyone give injectables to mine other than myself,,, because i know where everything is and has been and whats given,,, ppl don't understand that ppl that has had dogs for years know alittle about vet care,,,and rather care for there own

in doing this TOO THEM(hsus) MAKES YOU A DOGFIGHTER in they're eyes ur gilty,,,

6. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

I hate to say it, but yes, my primary vet. I was shocked. The last time I was in there, the Parvo cases were in separate areas of the office.

7. circe

circe Pup

I am glad to see someone one here call it like it is..
    In light of certain comments made in articles related to this incident, I have no doubt that there are HSUS people among us...maybe even posting on this thread.
    It is a scary, scary world...and sadly, it doesn't seem that common sense is getting anymore common.