1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

new on here with a few questions

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by NOTK, Sep 29, 2007.

1. wow i'm sorry to hear that.....poor thing! :(

2. jr Pit Guy

jr Pit Guy Big Dog

Thank you, SE, you put it in words alot better than I could have. It is true, the Gotti and Razor's Edge bloodlines are not American Pit Bull Terriers. They have their own registry, standards(?), and breed name. Also, red nose is nothing more than a color of nose, not a bloodline. APBTs should weigh between 30-60 lbs MAX. Head size, chest size, etc. are not important.

Again, welcome to the site, keep an open mind, and get ready to learn about the real APBT! You definitely chose the right place.

3. mtm322

mtm322 Pup

I use the innova puppy, works good for the puppys. I wouldnt use evo on a puppy. but to each their own. For the flirt pole some puppys will do it and some wont. i know a few months back alot of folks helped me with getting my puppy to play with it, so take in all the info you can. Just remember all dogs are different. my one pup wouldnt touch a hide till she was like 5 months, my 3 month old puppy has messed with a hide since the day I got him.

4. lockjaw

lockjaw CH Dog

:D i would get a saddle..

5. NOTK

NOTK Banned

thks for the info guys forgot to mention his name is West btw and im about to go get that inova and start making the switch over to it. but about the weight i wasnt saying i wanted him that big just the lady said his dad was that big so i was saying it as an explanation why he might be big i was thinkin he goes round 90at the most

6. lockjaw

lockjaw CH Dog

70 pounds is still a big dog..and some people including me most of the time will tell you the truth you may not like it..but stick around and you will learn...because does not matter if your dog weighs 5 pounds or 150 pounds still a dog..

7. NOTK

NOTK Banned

just got him the burgundy bag of innova for puppies, he loves it too.

8. Glad to hear you have changed that food...thats a start! Just make sure you dont over feed! ;)

9. NOTK

NOTK Banned

yee i made sure to get a measuring cup with it, says for his age and weight he should be gettin round 3cups a day so im just sticking to that feed him 3times a day lil bet less then one cup of kibble at a time and a spoonful of the canned version seems to like it with a lil wet food on it.

10. lockjaw

lockjaw CH Dog

try to skip the wet food over time it causes tarter build up..and f's up the dogs teeth.

11. NOTK

NOTK Banned

good to know ill start giving him less and less until it runs out

12. YAHHOOO

YAHHOOO Big Dog

Glad to see you come here with an open mind I can assure you will learn alot. Hope you stick around lots of good information. Remember the search function. It can help you get your questions answered right away.