1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Michael Jackson dies!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by performanceknls, Jun 25, 2009.

1. what? you asked. lol

2. ColbyDogs

ColbyDogs Top Dog

Thats right he was, and I do not believe for a minute that the man would go through all that trouble of personally killing his ex while wearing an all black sports suit and 12k shoes to commit such a crime. If there was insificeint evidence to commit him after all what they tried him on then he is indeed innocent.

I am with Hemi on this one, was the Michael Jackson disturbed ? Yes I would say he was but I do not think he was diddling kids....There is not enough money in the world as a parent to make me look the other way if those were my kids....so either he is really innocent or he is guilty and the parents are pimps....which is it ?

Sorry Libby I do not share the same fashioust liberal views of the world as you do.

3. kdue

kdue Big Dog

Rest In Peace......king Of Pop!! And Yes I Loovvveeddd His Music!

4. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

Holy SH%t I agree with Hells Bells on something! Be back soon I gotta scedual a doctors appointment ROTFL

5. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

I hear you dude ....But....If it were you accused of the crime he was. Would you pay off the family or see it threw to the end and protect you're good name?? If I were accused of Molestation I would fight tooth and nail to clear my name. I would do the time if need be and proclaim my innocents till the day I died. To me paying those "Pimps" Is just as bad as the parents pimping out there own child. It is in my eyes an admission of guilt. Big Game

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2009
  6. WWII

WWII Banned

Ah, the whole "guilty until proven innocent" ideal. :rolleyes:

I'm a huge fan of MJ's music. I still rock Billie Jean and the Jackson 5 songs.

7. BostonBully

BostonBully Top Dog

I'm getting kind of sick of all the MJ hype. Not because I don't think he deserves every minute of it. I'm pissed because 90% of all the people didn't give two shits about the man when he was going through all of the alligations and court cases. Now every Fin radio station has an MJ marathon and is saying hey go to our website to see all his music videos and shit like that. Most people are fair weather fans or trying to make a buck. I applaud all the true MJ fans like WWII.

8. Quasimodo

Quasimodo Big Dog

Ok ok hes dead can we move on now? Not saying he wasnt great for pop music but jeezzz....

Yis
    Quasi

9. one less child molester in this world

10. frenchie1936

frenchie1936 Guest

that's a crock of sh*t. just cause he settled out of court doesn't mean he didn't do something wrong. lots of people get away with evil sh*t all the time. what you said is providing him a cop out. and it's bullsh*t, IMO.

11. frenchie1936

frenchie1936 Guest

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that's a phucking cop out too. glad to see Americans supporting a child molester. geez.... dear God this is what i'm talking about when i say the degradation of American morals and values.

12. crazycooter

crazycooter Top Dog

ok yes his music was ok and yes it is sad because some people lost a loved one.

in mamory of mj mc donalds is going to have a special for him it is a rare 50 year old meat stuck between 10 year old buns.... lol ok i am sorry i said i just had to get it out

13. ColbyDogs

ColbyDogs Top Dog

And wasn't the shoe on the other foot for PP ? Were people not accusing him of being guilty b4 he got his day in court ? Were we not all on his side defending him and saying.....he is innocent until proven guilty ?

Say what you want but that right there is a double standard, if we are to respect the constitution as it is written then MJ was not guilty of those aligations and I personally will not view it any other way.

Not Guilty means not guilty, and those who have been tried and found not guilty should be treated as such.

14. Shameless

Shameless Big Dog

All we've got is opinion's because we'll never really know.

Whether he payed anyone money or not, he was still acquitted of 14 different charges.
    Do I think he should have had kids in his bed? No, but I believe the parents are just as much to blame as MJ is. He was obviously a very disturbed man, that wasn't a secret before the trial or before any of the accusations came out. Anyone who watched him dangle his baby over the balcony could see that. Hell, Neverland ranch should've been hint #133405! Why would you send your child over to spend the night with an adult man in the first place??

If I was a parent of one of those kids, there would be no amount of money he could pay me to shut me up, i'd be after him until there was jail time. So by accepting the money, the parent's gave up their right to justice and took the hush money. To bad for the kids IF it really happened.

15. frenchie1936

frenchie1936 Guest

the fact you would compare the two is morally reprehensible and a disgrace to the dog world.

i don't think the DA would have sent an indictment to the grand jury if there was not sufficient evidence, could be his job if he did. so i believe we were following the constitution until we allowed him to settle out of court and avoid jail time. JMHFO

16. Marty

Marty Guest

I will say one more time respect the dead, if you were not there to witness the allegation's you and I don't know what went on so we will never know :confused:

No I'm not defending the man I wan't there :confused: JMHFO

17. frenchie1936

frenchie1936 Guest

HAHA!! that's like saying respect Hitler or Stalin or Pol Pot or any other tyrant that is DEAD. ROTFLMAO!!!

anyhow, we all have our opinions, and mine has been thoroughly expressed, so i'll can it.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2009
  18. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

so i believe we were following the constitution until we allowed him to settle out of court and avoid jail time. JMHFO __________________

I think it was the parents of the first accusation that allowed the thing to be settled out of court. They are the ones that should be tried if in fact it happened to their child and they turned a blind eye and accepted money. Pittiful Parents in my book.!

19. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

So you are comparing MJ to these people? WHA??? I dont believe for one second that he had anything to do with anything. If he did the Grand Jury would have been indicited and not able to pay out. In some fashion I am glad that he is gone so he dont have to deal with all of the scrutiny that he has had to put up with all is life. Mainly by people whose backyards are filthy. Not refering to you frenchie but Just image for one second that he did nothing and tried to do right all of his life but people kept accusing him of things that he did not do. Just image how his life was, money or no money. Just image not being able to go anywhere in the world without being recognized and hassled DAILEY. Just imaging creating a safe haven for sick children and being betrayed by a childs parents for financial gain. ( Because that is what happened). Just image people that believe everything that they read or here in the media. Maybe if he had game dogs and got them taken and had his dogs put to sleep would people here think he was not guilty...lol

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2009
  20. ColbyDogs

ColbyDogs Top Dog

Exactly, thats is my stance, we are so quick to say don't believe the media hype because they distort and twist things to sell headlines. They are always wrong when it comes to the dogs but yet are to be taken at face value where MJ is concerned ?

I think Michael was an easy target and was preyed apon by parents of these children much like they claim he preyed on thier children. I just do not see accepting money if someone was to harm my kids, that right there throws up a huge red flag, to me that holds more creditability for MJ than it does for what he was accused of doing.

Sure he was an odd duck but seeing how he was aquitted i'll have to believe his innocence.