1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Miami Animal police...idiots!

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by D.R KING, Jun 30, 2005.

1. D.R KING

D.R KING GET OFF MY LINE...

Last night, their was a show where some guy had 2 pitbull looking dogs in a car. Well the cops took them to shelter and called the owner. The only had papers stating to the animal officer that his dogs were not pitbulls but american bull dogs. The female looked like a pitbull type dog but the male was 100+. The owner even said himself that he never seen a 100 pound pitbull. The animal officer got upset and said "well 4 animal control officers looked and said thats a pitbull, you know what you have, okay thats a pitbull, papers or not" the man looked pissed, it looked like a american bull dog those things are big, it was so big to be a pitbull. But they didint listen, all because "they said" it looked it like a pitbull..so it was

man thats not good, how can one say and know what a dog is just by looking at it, and listening to people just as ignorant as him?

2. GD2

GD2 Top Dog

That Evan More Stupid That It Was No Tv Dumb People.

3. D.R KING

he moved his dogs

4. jawbones

jawbones Top Dog

We need a vigilante!!! definition for the webster guy a few days ago...LMAO.....
    : a member of a volunteer committee organized to suppress and punish crime summarily (as when the processes of law appear inadequate); broadly : a self-appointed doer of justice
    –vigilantism \-*lan-*ti-z*m\ noun

5. princess_koka

princess_koka Big Dog

Saw that episode. Weren't pitbulls banned in that city? He went and show them the papers saying they weren't pitbulls got his dogs back and ended up moving from there.

6. B-I-Z

B-I-Z Big Dog

i saw that one,they looked like APBT's to me....Miami-Dade county was one of the first to introduce BSL back in 88-89

7. D.R KING

the male was way to big, he was huge, the female, she looked like a pitbull, but his male, their was no way that was a pure bred pitbull

8. rocksteady

rocksteady I'll drink to that..

was that the same episode where the 2 dogs were actually at large and they ended up being locked in the car because the male was acting aggressive (female was in heat).?

9. D.R KING

yeah, i didnt hear them say about the female being in heat

10. rocksteady

rocksteady I'll drink to that..

yep..the dogs were running loose ..male dog was acting aggressive towards people, protecting the female ..someone locked them in the car somehow..

11. El Mexicano

El Mexicano CH Dog

i was goin to post this up today i watched that episode ysterday

12. Whiskey Bay

Whiskey Bay Top Dog

I saw that one also.The two dogs were wanting to go for a ride so they jumped into the woman's car,but then the male acted aggressively.They had gotten out of a privacy fence that the owner said must have been left open by someone.He got the dogs back and moved to another county to be able to keep them.I thought the female definately looked APBT but the male looked more AB to me.Just my opinion.

13. princess_koka

princess_koka Big Dog

I think you guys got it mixed up with another one. The one i remember with the two dogs in the car was different. This lady i think was going to take her kid to school the dogs were loose and they jumped in her car the female was in heat, she closed the door and left them in there till animal control came. I think, it's been a while since I saw that episode plus being pregnant doesn't make the memory any better!