1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

If Humans were ROM, who would it be?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Phillip, Oct 23, 2009.

1. Phillip

Phillip Pup

Random thought: If Humans could have ROM status, who would we consider being ROM?

They could be famous people living or dead.

Example: Eli and Peyton Mannings Dad. I would think he would be ROM right?

2. crazy horse

crazy horse Big Dog

pete macaleese, john macaleese (not related) both famous x sas with hero sons

3. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

Jo Jackson

4. Atomic Dog

Atomic Dog Big Dog

Antônio Rodrigo Nogueira. If any human was to be considered game it would be him. He has the most heart in all MMA and if that wasn't enough this happened to him.

Born in the town of Vitória da Conquista, Brazil, Antônio Rodrigo Nogueira started training in judo at the age of five. He was run over by a truck when he was eleven, and fell into a coma for four days. During this time he lost a rib and part of his liver and had to be hospitalized for eleven months. As a result of the accident he has a large scar, including a noticeable indentation, on his lower back.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2009
  5. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

If your talking about game humans this is my pic

[​IMG]

6. Atomic Dog

Atomic Dog Big Dog

Anderson Silva don't ever get tested Frank. Time for him to move up in weight imo.

7. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

thats cause he an ace

every dog has his time to shine

but whos to say that he couldnt come back from the bottom

8. KeystoneState

KeystoneState Big Dog

Silva vs Machida:eek:

9. Atomic Dog

Atomic Dog Big Dog

Your right, he's a total ace in that cage. Wouldn't it be great to see him tested though. I thought Forrest was gonna put some heat on him but that didn't turn out so well for the guy lol run forrest run haha

10. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

theres another Manning brother too, he was one hell of an athlete but has a condition of some sort that doesnt allow him to play football. so id definitely say Archie Manning. Muhammed Ali's daughter is one BAD bitch, but im not sure if she is his only child.

11. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

Vladimir and Vitali Klitschko's parents produced two Champion badass headhunting mofos.

12. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

He move up in weight like 10 months ago.

But to the original question I'd have to say me:D

13. MrMark

MrMark Big Dog

That's what i'd like to see.

14. AGK

Thats for sure;)

15. Atomic Dog

Atomic Dog Big Dog

I'm talking about him quitting 185 for good. Silva and Machida have both said they'd never fight each other. Brock Lesnar would be a worthy test I'm sure :D

16. AGK

Idunno bout that, (well maybe because of the huge size difference) he's just big and powerful, he has athleteic talent, Frank Mir caught him quick his first time with Brock and I feel Silva is away more talented technically fighter than both Mir and most definitly Lesner. But size and power could come into play especially now that Lesner has built that confidence up since the first Mir Fight. Silva is by far the better fighter though.

17. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

HAHAHAHAHAH LESNAR HAHAHAHAHAHA

you might as well said kimbo slice

silva is just a fighting machine why do you want him to move up

thats why they have weight classes and he has prooved so far to be the best in his

he may be beat one day but thats because someone got there game up

until then hes the man

and for anyman to say he wouldnt fight him then they

SIR ARE COWARDS

18. Atomic Dog

Atomic Dog Big Dog

He cuts a lot of weight to make 185. They say he walks about at 225lb so no problemlem with him fighting at HW. Would love to see him break Brocks face, it would all depend on him getting the early KO imo otherwise I could see Lesnar taking him down and pounding him unconcious.

19. KeystoneState

KeystoneState Big Dog

Shit. Henderson fought in 3 classes. He whipped heavyweights. True sportsman.

20. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

the dudes ground game is so nice its crazy he's no one dimentional fighter

he can graple, strike standing, and counter with the best of them

an avery one has his correct weight maybe hes over weight when not training

hes 5'10" at 225lbs fat

myself at 5'9" at 230lbs fat

but the doctor always complains about me being over weight

he says 170-175 is a healthy weight for a man my height