1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Floyd Boudreaux Acquitted

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Rocky H. Balboa, Oct 15, 2008.

1. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

Everyone be sure to write in a polite rant about how happy you are that they were acquitted.

We should get as many of those on the air with this story as we can. Floyd still has a fight for justice in the case of his dogs to fight and public opinion will help him there.

Also, if you havent donated to Floyd but can, please do. He still needs it and he appreciated and will appreciate every penny.

i have the po for anyone who needs it.

2. Pit Bull Pride

Pit Bull Pride Big Dog

Thank Goodness!!!:):):)

3. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

My comment on that article:

"Good to see that the old man won his fight. I hope he follows up with a reaming lawsuit to the LA SPCA for the death of all his dogs. I can't imagine being the one who wiped out an old bloodline in the blink of an eye. This was a witch-hunt, pure and simple. They wanted to make an example out of Floyd; well, I hope he makes an example out of them. The de facto killing of dozens of healthy dogs was inexcuseable, and I hope they feel the bite for what they've done."

4. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

This was my comment:

I am very glad to see this! Mr. Boudreaux and his son have been waiting for their day in court. All along the prosecutio<wbr>n has been staying it and staying it, hoping they would take a plea regardless of innocence. Mr. Boudreaux however, knew he was innocent and had faith in the American justice system.

G<wbr>oes to show there is justice sometimes in this country!

<wbr>www.Stop-BS<wbr>L.com

Email us if you would like to donate to Mr. Boudreaux to help with his past and present legal fees because of this fiasco!

w<wbr>ebmaster@st<wbr>op-bsl.com

5. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Now that is just great news. I am so glad to hear this....

6. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

This comes courtesy of the BSL Updates list:

LeeAnn O'Reilly
    "Fighting ignorance since 2003..it's taking longer than we thought."

Many of us have followed this case over the several years it took to finally get into the courts.Several people have emailed me to tell me about this gentle man who reformed his ways ( decades ago ) of rearing for gameness and turned into a person more interested in preserving this wonderful breed of dog for all of its many fine qualities.This man gave many a dog to a deserving home,for nothing.

Did they target this man because he was a mentor to so many? Because his dogs were sold for top dollar?

HSUS went in and KILLED every one of his dogs to include puppies and dogs that were merely staying with him as a favour to friends and family.

Since this seizure,reports sent to BSL UPDATES have stated that HSUS and their co horts have harassed and intimidated them because their names and numbers were on his kennel records.No one caved in,every one stood their ground and told the truth.Boudreaux was a good man.

HSUS spent hundreds of thousands of dollars trying to stall the proceedings because they KNEW they had no evidence,they had nothing but their own craftily written lies.

HSUS killed these dogs mere hours after seizing them because they were APBT.No other reason.

But wait,Wayne Pacelle ,guru Pres of HSUS,said they were strictly bred for fighting,but then allows the dogs to be placed inside vans among others without proper containment?<WBR>OH but somehow the videos of the vans interiors vanished in editing.

EDITING THE TRUTH OUT?

According to the media,rescuers at the site,the dogs all went quietly ,were packed in like sardines into waiting vans." We were crying as we held them,walked them into the vans,they gave us kisses" said one rescuer off record.She too has since disappeared.

And then these same folks stood by to watch them die.

But wait,this becomes even more blatantly horrific since they then justified the killing in the media because the dogs,the puppies were "bred and trained to fight other dogs ".

Something stink here?

You bet it does.What that smell is,is the death and if you have ever given HSUS PETA and their ilk a penny.

http://www.theadver<WBR>tiser.com/<WBR>apps/pbcs.<WBR>dll/article?<WBR>AID=/20081015/<WBR>NEWS01/81015020

7. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

When I got the email today, I was overcome with emotion, for him, for his family and for the dogs that ended up being the ones to have to pay the price. I hope that this fight will continue so maybe some justice for the dogs can be had. Justice for Floyd, I'm so glad.

8. cutt

cutt CH Dog

hmmm hmmmmmmm....and we shall overcome... (organ playing in backround)

9. simms

simms CH Dog

...............:)

10. Raymond

Raymond Pup

This is good to hear but I am still frustrated over what happen to the dogs and the stress of Floyd and his family.:confused: I feel bad that the dogs were treated that way and killed. Something seriously has to be done so this kind of injustice does not happen to other people and their dogs.:mad:

11. Yard Boy

Yard Boy Big Dog

Sir Bourdreaux and Mr. Boudreaux.....Hats off to you both! I am releaved to know that you ARE innocent as those who admire you knew you were.

Sucks that so much was/is lost. Hit em hard in the wallet!

12. >BLAZE<

>BLAZE< Big Dog

The best news I've heard all day!

13. RightHandImp

RightHandImp Big Dog

I'm so happy for him my stomach leapt into my throat!

14. ColbyDogs

ColbyDogs Top Dog

Thats great news, its about time this false accusation came to an end. It would be nice now to see some serious financial retribution for all those murdered dogs.

Lets hope and pray with this verdict that these witch hunts can come to an end.

15. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

that is great news, im very happy for the boudreaux family

16. velli2008

velli2008 Big Dog

AMEN!!! It's about damn time a judge opened their eyes and has seen the innocence of someone in the dog world. This is getting completely out of hand, and it needs to STOP!! Congrats Mr. Boudreaux and son!!!!!!!! Now, go make them pay the consiquences for the actions they took against the dogs!

17. JBlazeRx7

JBlazeRx7 Top Dog

It's good news to that they dropped the charges! I hope they go after Louisana Society of BS!, for everything they got! SHUT THEM DOWN,TAKE OVER THE STATE AND MAKE THE STATE THE REAL DOGTOWN!

18. Boze

Boze Top Dog

that is the greatest news i have heard in some tome. honestly it is about time good peoiple started having good things happen to them. i hope he makes them pay dearly for wat they did to his dogs. theyshould all lose ther dam jobs

19. JuckingFerk

JuckingFerk Big Dog

This is not the only case in recent times where a bulldog owner stuck to their guns and principles and got their day in court, but it is the biggest. God bless these men who risk themselves to make bulldog ownership easier. They are bulldog patriots giving all they have so we can all enjoy our animals. God bless everyone who does the right thing and does not fold to take a bullshit plea when they or innocent.

Hopefully they are shed of the criminal legal system for the time being. The police claimed that they found other things like a sawed off shot gun and chicken steroids. Lets pray they don't try to get these gents for any little charge they can because they lost their big case. Hopefully the next time Floyd and Guy step into a court room it is to sue every bastard that set off on their property for every penny they have, present and future. I guess the next time the dog grabbers steal a persons yard they will think twice about murdering every dog within 24 hours. They might learn not to destroy "evidence" even though they case held not truth.

Ferk out

20. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

I know it is early and I also know the age of this gentleman. I wonder if he will be able to have dogs again or if he would even want to have dogs on the ground again?