1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

confused breeders

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Bluepit50, May 12, 2005.

1. Bluepit50

Bluepit50 Top Dog

What gets me about all these big blue kennels is that they have blue in all their names of the kennels and their advertisements, but when you see their dogs they are all different colors. Does'nt that seem like they are just using the word blue to get people to see their sites?????????????:confused:

Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2005
  2. SpencerPits

SpencerPits Big Dog

Re: Pitbulls are great

BadRap really is a great organization - doing great things for the breed. :)

3. Bluepit50

Bluepit50 Top Dog

Sorry, I had to change the subject because I could'nt get my link to work. Yeah, I wish all the adoption agencies were like them.

4. SpencerPits

SpencerPits Big Dog

LOL - I was about to say...I was really confused for a second...as for "blue breeders", of course they're putting the word "blue" in their kennel/website name to get attention. Same as the "lowrider" breeders (and every other "fad" breeder) - it's something to get attention and therefore get money from peddling pups...

5. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Blue....you have pit in your name and have other color dogs, so whats the diffrence? 6 months ago you were in the same boat as these people you are attacking.

6. NORTH

NORTH Top Dog

hhmmmmm. he's got a point.

7. SWAMPER

SWAMPER Pup

Yes He Does................

8. Bluepit50

Bluepit50 Top Dog

Did you not understand my statement? I have pits of different colors first off. 2nd I was talking about how people put blue just to get everyone to go to their site, then when you get there the dogs are other colors. What does me having blue in my name have anything to do with it. My first and favorite pup Pharoah is in my gallery and was game bred from an old guy, Old family red, Snooty, Wallace, and was the only grey dog in his family. I just posted a pic of him now, full grown at a chain weight of 55lbs. I also have a game blue brindle female up there, go see if you think i'm on the same boat. I'm workin my dogs and have a few nice ones comin up so far. I was posting about how other people are using blue as money and I did'nt like that, is that what i'm doing with my dogs???? don't think so, i'm in it for the game, sorry.

I have never bred any dogs yet, so how am I in the same boat as these breeders that are in it for money. Get your tongue straight and don't put me in the same group just cause I have some game bred blues, I like all my pits and the game some of them posses shall not be questioned, especially when your not here. You seem to be in the same boat as people judging a dog by its color, I feel sorry for you, if only you could come see what kind of game we're working with here.

My post was titled "confused breeders" I'm not yet a breeder so pay more attention to the important things and not color. feel me?

9. GrCh_Jeff

GrCh_Jeff Big Dog

yep hes got a point blue...lmao..my brother..lol..

10. SpencerPits

SpencerPits Big Dog

Contradict yourself much? If it isn't relavent to your name, then why should it be relavent to theirs? They have other color pits, you have other color pits, they have Blue in their name, you have Blue in your name - see the parallels?

11. Bluepit50

Bluepit50 Top Dog

#1 The difference is that they use blue to make money from their pitbulls

#2 I use blue in my nickname because i'm proud of my first and favorite pitbull "Pharoah" who was game bred and happens to be blue.

If he was red I would have put something else, also I like the nickname, everyone's suppose to make something up. I'm not trying to make money off it. Big difference, you feel me?

I like all pits and that's why I love all mine, everyone and every color, but I also like to show people that there are game bred blues that happened to come out like that and unlike the other breeders i'm liking only the game that they show. It's important to show people the truth and to stop all myths on the breed. I don't make money off pitbulls, therefore i'm very different. I like a color that most don't just because of those breeders and that's why I have a right to be angry. You know why? because why should my dogs suffer for what image people see of blues? Mine are not the same kind of blues, they are 100% just like everyones pits here.

You all just mistunderstood me, but I think that clears that up.;)

12. Bluepit50

Bluepit50 Top Dog

Jeff, how's that $2,000 blue cur I sold you last month? did he get over 100lbs like you wanted yet? lol

13. auggiedog

auggiedog Pup

they tried to hang me a little bit on the color thing, i know how you feel, keep a cool head and keep 'em game

14. Bluepit50

Bluepit50 Top Dog

Well what it comes down to is this, blues bred for size and some other trait, and blues bred just like any other game bred pit and just happened to come out grey are 2 different things, case and point, I have 2 here that are mine in my gallery and there's 1 more from a friend in my gallery, that makes 3 that I can prove anyone wrong. Sorry guys but it's just a fact, game has no color!!!

And that my friend is why I made this post, not to contradict myself, which i'm not, but why should my dogs have to suffer from the image these fools portray of blue pits when they are different and posses great gameness???

15. Bluepit50

Bluepit50 Top Dog

I honor game in any pit of any color, so there is no way that the 2 can be put together. What breeders try and do has nothing to do with me and my dogs.;)

One must understand that there is a big difference between liking a certain color or liking a particular dog you have and someone using it just to make money from their dogs. We all like game but at the same time there are alot of people who have a favorite color, and just to add to all that, blue is'nt even my favorite color in pits!!!! it's just my favorite dog, you see? Big no no guys, don't mess with the Bluepitt50, I don't condradict myself, I'll make that clear right now.

You can have whatever color in your name and whatever color in your yard, if it has game and you are trying to learn about the breed and help out, then there is no harm. If my name was Redpitt50 noone would say anything.:(
    This just comes down to how images of all things in the world are ruined by a few people and many people continue to buy into it. There is nothing wrong with blue, just some breeders!!!:p

16. auggiedog

auggiedog Pup

preach brother preach

17. Bluepit50

Bluepit50 Top Dog

We shall prevail!!!!!!!!!!

18. Whiskey Bay

Whiskey Bay Top Dog

Whiskey Bay Rainbow Pits

Well I have a lot of blues on my yard,but I'm not in it to make 5,000 a piece on dogs when I sell some.In fact out of 8 dogs on my yard(10 total) 4 of them are blue.But instead of coming up with a "blue" name,My kennel was named after one of the locations they were finding bodies from the Baton Rouge serial killer.Lol.(A buddy show kennel of mine came up with it and it just stuck.Even though it was when they were finding the bodies.But on my introduction I state that I maintain blues,reds,and chocolates,but occasionally have other colors on the yard.Actually got my first black male recently.The only color I will not have on the yard is a solid white dog or too much white.Just don't like em.Maybe I should have been named Whiskey Bay Rainbow Pits!EEK!!Girly fied.I beleive we were supposed to be breeding the pink and purple dogs for the next fad weren't we?Let me know buddy how your end is coming.I mixed Blue with Chocolate to see if we can get some purple dilute.Lol.

19. Bluepit50

Bluepit50 Top Dog

Hey, we can do this, "M&Ms Kennels"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where each litter is a surprise!

20. Norvell57

Norvell57 Top Dog

yeah i remember that not to long ago