1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

A Job To Hate

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Suki, Aug 23, 2006.

1. Suki

Suki Guest

Nope! Yah didn't!;) :D

2. purplepig

purplepig CH Dog

Well, I highly doubt that this man spends $50 each week to feed the animals. He admits he will not clean the floors...Heck $50 worth of .22 bullets will end allot of suffering very quickly,$1 per 50.

3. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

Sweet! Thanks Suki! I'm gonna get on it now!

4. truegames

truegames Big Dog

I would rather flip the switch to the electric chair than turn the gas on in these chambers.

5. catcher T

catcher T CH Dog

I have undercover video that someone sent me,,,I have not watched it yet,,it is sitting in the envelope that it was mailed in,,apparently it shows how they drag these dogs into the gas chamber,,breaking their legs shoving them in,,I just can't bring myself to watch it,,,not sure if I should get liquored up or watch it sober,,,this is at little pound here in Michigan

6. Attila

Attila Guest

Doing this job couldn't be any harder than the previous career I had. Probably easier. I probably wouldn't like it much but I could if I had too. He isn't cut out for the job that is for sure. Wonder what kind of night mares he would have if it were people that he was killing. I am with the I don't feel sorry for this prick side of the room. I say gas em.

7. simms

simms CH Dog

Gassing is a harsh method,its not perfferd. However those animals, shouldnt recieve broken limbs due to handling. thats what I would be upset about,the broken limbs and how/if they came about due to handling.

Accountability......yet they would consider me to be inhumain and a criminal.

8. Attila

Attila Guest

I really can't see a preferred way of doing it. Yes it should be fast, clean and with out serious pain. If they are breaking limbs then it isn't any worse than knocking them in the head with a club or any better. Seems like such a waste to just bag them up and put them in a city dump. They are organic material. Seems more productive to at least put the carcas to good use for the invironment to process them into firtilizer for crops or forest. It would be better than what they use now from some chemical plant. Such a wasteful society. What came from the earth should go back to the earth. Otherwise eventually we will deplete the soil of all and it will be dead soil viod of any thing to make things grow and we all die. It is a cycle. One that should never stop.

9. purplepig

purplepig CH Dog

Well, I for one would rather gas dogs than fry people. Those who get fried deserve a hanging,frying too easy. Sometimes an inocent person gets fried. So I'd rather be guilty of frying an innocent dog than an innocent person. I just falue people over animals. I'm crazy like that.

10. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

I don't care what any of the Shelters say, i don't think any way they use to put animals down is anywhere near humane, $hit it takes the animals a while to die in the gas chamber why not just use a gun to the brain. I've slaughtered plenty of pigs before and the quickest way is a 22 to the brain and thats that, IMO thats the best way to put something out of misery

11. Attila

Attila Guest

Yes but those that meet the rope are few and far between that are innocent. I bet the percentage is dang low of people who sit in prison for no reason. Kind of like Sodom and Gumorra. How many were innocent and were spared? one family right and even the wife looked back and was taken. Sometimes innocent have to pay for the overall better good for society.. harsh reality I know. When we go to war there are folks on both sides that think what they are doing is just. Even the Muslims and believers of no religious covenent. It sounds strang but I faced few people in combat that didn't view what they were doing was right and just. Even if they were evil in our eye's. Still someones son, father, husband etc. Nothing fun about it. But humans can be evil animals can't. They are free no matter what. No matter what they do they go back to where they came from. We don't have that luxury. Animals are getting killed for the sin of man. Stupid I think when it should be the man that gets the chamber not the dogs. There would be far less bull shit if we brought back the rope and hung folks for evil doings than patting them on the back and giving them a fine and a few months. The logic is backwards. Fry the dog for the owners deeds. I don't get it. Untill I got involved on this and some other sites I didn't know how bad this bull crap really was. Oh I heard of it and all but I didn't realize it was a world wide mess. That they were banning dogs because of evil people. That really has to be the dumbest crap I have ever witnessed. While I was away fighting evil it was billowing in our own nation. Wow. Isn't that a kick in the nuts. And any one that supports HS or PETA isn't doing anybody a damn bit of good. They are a waste of money and oxygen. Snuff them out. Stop letting a liberal minority rule us. I can't even count how many boring ass city councel meetings I have sat in on to voice my beliefs on many topic. 15 of us stopped an abortion clinic from being built here. Cost me some money but it was worth it. I payed some lawyers to tie up that crap to the point that they gave up. My buddies each hired one or two also. My lawer's are also Brothers of mine and friends so I don't get it for free but I do get a break. Well sometimes I get it for free. Depends on how much time I use up of their days. lol

12. purplepig

purplepig CH Dog

I agree. Save tax money also. Better all the way around.

13. Riptora

Riptora CH Dog

The city shelters in NM were rumored to sell their carcasses to a processing plant! ( it was in the paper with a pic of a dump truck ) Eeewww... they also would take blood from the animals while sedated to use as doners for other animals who may need transfusions. The public was pretty upset about this, they thought it was inhumane, I thought it was a great idea and would help save pets in the future. They were already sedated, so, who cares?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2006
  14. Riptora

Riptora CH Dog

Yeah, he could spend that money converting to lethal injection or more gas so that he does not have to cram animals together.

Not feeding them the night before is like NPO for surgery, the dogs will vomitt everywhere and that does not make their last moments anymore pleseant.

I also don't see why the animal's kennels were all full of crap and urine either...

15. Attila

Attila Guest

I agree with you on that. Seems such a waste not to. The words that don't make sence in the animal world - humane and inhumane. It just does not fit. They are not human. Not even close. These cry babies worry more about animals than education, children, babies, and their fellow man. It is so bass akwards that I would think it would seem obvious but yet it continues on and grows. I have read many times about how vast groups of people will follow false doctrins. This is a prime example where animal places more importance than humans. Stupid really. Just grind them up and process them. Stop being so wasteful thinking the animal is going to feel it when it is dead. They must drop a bunch of babies on the floor at birth and this is why there is so much stupidity.

16. Riptora

Riptora CH Dog

There's no nice way to kill something, the chamber is not as bad as people think, if the animals are treated properly and not stuffed in a box. I have been told that the chamber is far more humane for severely aggressive and fearful dogs because stabbing them with a syringe on a pole is worse and you can't dose them properly because you have to guess their weight. Nice dogs go easy with injection, so long as the Dr. cared enough to sedate before injecting the lethal dose.

A bullet in many cases would be more humane, especially for unhandlable animals, but it would be very easy to miss aim, causing even more sufferring then intended. Most employees would not be able to handle a gun properly. Even those who are good, might miss if a dog is quick. Not to mention it is an incredible danger to the staff and the public would throw a fit! They should all just shut up and take care of THEIR animals and do their own fostering/adoption.

Again, there is just NO clean way to kill something. It sucks, so lets just all be responsible.

The most inhumane part is that the animals are afraid and they know what you are about to do... end their life. The pain from the gas or injection is minimal at best.

17. Riptora

Riptora CH Dog

These people just see animals are pure and innocent, which is true in many ways. They feel that people have control over their own lives and choices while animals are subject to whatever we choose to dish out to them. They show less compassion for humans because they feel they get what they deserve. I can see why some would feel this way.

I hold children over animals in regards to what is most important in our world. I feel animals should be treated with respect and humanity until their last breath and I feel that how they are treated reflects on what kind of society we are. I don't believe in needless sufferring of anyone or thing. Adult humans have choices and far more responsability of where they stand in this world.

I would most definately save a human's life over an animal's, but I am also the type of person to pull over on the side of the road and help a dog who is lost or injured.

I know you are big on responsibilities too AM!

18. gidgiegrl

gidgiegrl Pup

at the shelter where i volunteer, they put them down with an injection, one at a time. they only do it if they absolutely have to though and the have to's besides the OBVIOUS are, when an animal gets severly sick, an animal has been there for LOOOONG TIME and there is no room for the new animal that deserves a chance now, OR if the animal goes cage crazy. sometimes its better to give them the relief and put them down. One of my favorite dogs right now...i wish for him to be put down. no one ever takes him out, i'm not even allowed to take him out anymore. he has gray on his teeth from chewing on the bars. its horribly sad.

19. gidgiegrl

gidgiegrl Pup

i also have to wonder why a person in this situation would let un-spayed and un-neutered cats loose....isn't he adding to the problem???

20. sexyme

sexyme Banned

is that guy for real. does anyone really do that to animals in pounds, i went to a pound this moring to drop off an evil cat and didnt see any of that. that story about made me cry. why do so many die like that isnt it illegal