1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

A boyle dogs really good dogs

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by TopDog, Jun 10, 2005.

1. Yard Boy

Yard Boy Big Dog

So that "I" can abide by the rules here, how about you drive my traffic count up some more and go to my site to get my phone number so you can call and ask me any assumptions you have the desire to have answered . Or text me your number and I'll call you and anyone else interested on 3-way. IF you paid half attention to MY site, you would have POSSIBLY put 2 and 2 together and realised that if 50 told you that is D.Woods kennel set-up on MY site and that there are dog's registered and named as D.Wood's...Then the average would have comprehended that OBVIOUSLY there is some sort of connection there. My CELL PHONE numbers posted on my site, you called everyone else concerning ME...Call me, not JL, not MD not JL....JAMES! And your concerned with a pedigree that was posted so the young gun from South Florida who recently acquired a JL product could see what the ped would look like "IF" that breeding took place. Since you done so much investigatin'...Search a lil deeper and you'll find the fella who recently acquired that pup you're so concerned about. Call him and he'll tell ya what I just did. As far as beefin with you goes, that ain't even my style man....So anything else, I'd appreciate it if you give me the same respect you gave everyone else. Ain't nothing to hide here brother! OBVIOUSLY!

2. I Love the boyles stuff JETHRO IS A GREAT BOYLES DOG AND A PRODUCER

3. bohawg00

bohawg00 Big Dog

More important than the bloodline is where you get the bloodline from. Could mean a huge difference.

4. claymore

claymore Pup

I've got one on the way right now from him, can't wait!!

5. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Tell your cousin that his boyles dogs might not have been very good but the bloodline itself is a definite contender and it blends into other blood well.

6. DOwho???

DOwho??? Big Dog

Ive got a boyles brood bitch off of addison's chucky(brother to ch batman, ch superman, ch cortez, ch etc...) she is a nice bulldog especially for brood stock. id just say be careful where you get these dogs from. overall i like the blood but i like my others better, just my preference...
    From the right person you cant go wrong with the boyles line..

7. JBlazeRx7

JBlazeRx7 Top Dog

Thanks clmr I've always let the dog's make the ped.

8. JBlazeRx7

JBlazeRx7 Top Dog

Has anyone heard of the Little Roy or Lil Roy female I'm talking about? HELP!

9. AGK

You want a good, honest oppinion on the boyles bloodline look up an interview with S.T.P.

10. i know this might sound as a stupid question, but what do good boyles dog bring to the table. once again i know that might be a stupid question but i have no experience with that line with myself or anyone else i know?

11. AGK

From the right people they bring it all to the table. We have had good success with the boyles line, and it crosses well with most of the top lines out there. We just did a breeding with a pure boyles bitch bred to a mayday/dragonlady bred male. Were expecting dogs casted from brimstone from hell in this breeding. Can't wait.....................

12. Flipside

Flipside CH Dog

Like all bloodlines you get good and bad....but the good ones bring a well-rounded dog to the show/pull. Gameness, mouth, drive, ability, intellingence and durability!

YIS

13. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

14. Big'un

Big'un Pup

Never owned a Boyles dog much less seen one, not all that common out here, anyway my partner brought this bitch to the yard :http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=287271 and we bred her to our stud :http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=191494 , them pups are 7 months old and my smile gets a little wider every day.

I have no experience with this line what so ever, but I'm taking a small interest in it now that I have seen the potential in this little female.. thinking of maybe trying to get her bred to another tight Boyles male to hang on to this blood... who knows .. right now it's all just "maybe's and what if's" .

15. lrk

lrk Big Dog

Id love to find some good boyles blood out this way. doesnt seem like it as readily available here? Or I am not looking in the right direction?:confused:

16. fotte'

fotte' Pup

I've got an 11 month old Boyles dog with some Gonner thrown in and she is hella Firey and looks to becoming "a really good dog" :D only time will tell...

17. AGK

alot of other good boyles dogs just arnt producing period.
    the boyles line isnt packing the % as they once were like the dirty mary

Not sure where your getting that info from but I asure you it's not accurate, plenty of dogs have been produced and are producing down from the boyles line.
    Jethro made R.O.M just last year he's just one of the more popular ones that come to mind.

there is just too much going on in the blood to stay compeitive with that line and no one has been as successful as ronald with those dogs since that time.

Lol, well then Sir, I have some prime land in New Orleans I would love to show you:rolleyes: There are plenty of people out there as there, is with many other lines, that have been started by other people, that are breeding the dogs better dogs R.B currently is.

from what ive seen and am told, those animals do real funny stuff (especially the heivy hank ones) and have odd personalitys not only in the pit but just in general. they have a prey drive that is out of this world, but the ones ive owned and seen and been around and had have dicusstions about the fellas that have run the line for years will say the same thing. these dogs are off the wall. the kind of dogs you throw in a crate and slam the door behind. real pushy at young age,

if there not impressive as young dogs they just dont get any better.
    The majority of the ones I either have, know people with, or talk with other people about have, all said the same thing, very late starters I have females that wern't HOT untill they were 3 or older as well as having a males that come out the womb HOT. I think it just depends on who you talk to and where you get your dogs from, I know manypeople with entire yards full of boyles bred dogs that would prove this phrase to be wrong. as with anyline you can say all those things about any other line as well, in the end you just have to know the right people to get the right stuff....

anyway, everone has there opinions i suppose.

lol...my parents use to always tell me opinions are like assholes, everyones got one.....lol

18. I have a yard full myself and can tell you that i prefer this line of dogs over any other that i have !!!!

19. lrk

lrk Big Dog

Why is that GASHOUSE? What do they have that make them special in your eyes? Like i said earlier it doesnt seem as if they are as readily available where i live or maybe im not in the know on those dogs?? But thry do tickle my fancy if you will. If you would like hit me in PM with your response.