1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

来自中国

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by Small Players, Sep 22, 2009.

1. "MAYDAY" and the "BUCK" the descendants of ... ...

Attached Files:

2. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

very nice looking dogs!:D

3. [报价=埃利泽; 361669]非常好看的狗!:D[/报价]
    Thanks

4. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

Nice pics.

5. preme

preme CH Dog

nice.....................................:)

6. Thnx for sharing

7. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Nice bred dogs, great lookers too. Thanx fer sharin!

8. South Kennels MACHOBUCK - 2 \ Southern Kennel's Mayday 3 \ South kennel in wheat chocolate \ Southern Kennel's HAUNCH JR \ SOUTHERN KENNEL `S YELLOWDOG \ SOUTHERN KENNEL` S LITTLE BOOTS \ Southern Kennel's * DOLLY * And some other dogs are in here ~

9. cutt

cutt CH Dog

I like the looks of that first dog.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2009
  10. alpay

alpay Big Dog

looks great;)

11. Searcy Jeff

Searcy Jeff Top Dog

I like the looks of the fully dropped ears...

12. Dog

Dog Pup

Good looking dogs.

13. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

Good lookin dogs ... thanks for sharing:)

Vic

14. Very, very nice!!!!!! Nice brood stock right there......but remember to be very tough in selecting the best out of the dogs now in China. The dogs in the pedigree are very good but it only takes a few breeding mistakes to lower the quality.

If you want opinions on possible breedings of your dogs, feel free to share. Like I told you before, the preservation of this persecuted breed is most important to me and many others here.

ADD ON: Like I stated from the beginning, the dogs in those pictures look very nice. One thing that you should consider changing is the size of the chain on the last pictured dog (far right). You can find get the same strength from a thinner chain of better quality (70 Grade +).

15. forty6mantis

forty6mantis Big Dog

go china! keep us updated man. take advantage of your freedom.

whoah. when you realize china has more rights in owning dogs than america....

reminds me of joke: what did the chinese man name his son when his wife gave birth to a half black half chinese baby? sum ting wong.

16. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

^---------lmao:D

17. [报价=每小时史泰龙洛奇; 361959]非常漂亮的!!!!!!尼斯育雏股权,但有......记得非常艰难的选择出的狗目前中国最好的。家系中的狗是非常好的,但只需几分钟的繁殖失误降低质量。

如果你想在你的狗可能breedings意见,随时分享。就像我跟你说过了,这个品种保护受迫害的最重要的是我和许多人在这里。

地址论:正如我从一开始就指出,在这些图片的狗看起来非常不错。有一件事你应该考虑改变是在最后合照狗链的大小(右一)。你可以找到从更高质素的稀释剂链(70级+).[/可用同样的力量]
    Thanks! You mean too heavy chains do?

18. [报价= forty6mantis; 361983]去中国!让我们更新的人。利用你的自由的优势。

whoah。当你认识到中国在比美国拥有更多的权利狗....

我想起了笑话:我想知道中国人的名字他的儿子,他的妻子生下了一个半黑半中国婴儿?森鼎旺。[/帖]
    Do not understand what you mean ~ attack? Hehe

19. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

The chain size and strength are two different things. You can get a strong chain that is smaller than the one you have in the picture.
    Big does not mean stronger.

Those dogs look really nice...:)