1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

“Cast” of the Netflix series Peaky Blinders

Discussion in 'Staffordshire Bull Terriers' started by AGK, Mar 31, 2024.

1. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

I thought this was a good photo for the series ad. While it would have been better to see more "working type" specimens used instead if the show type, it's still really cool to see the breed being used. Might have just have to check this series out now.

FB_IMG_1711888003985.jpg

2. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

Near every guy in UK under age of 40 looks like they're an extra from Peaky Blinders, it's a cult now haha!
    This band is from same 'Black Country' location that Peaky Blinders and a lot of our dogs ancestors hailed from.. The wee Staffs at the end are quite cool!

F.W.K., reids skipper and AGK like this.
  3. reids skipper

reids skipper CH Dog

Get it watched @AGK its a cracking watch …. I’m on watching another good one on netflix …. The gentlemen :)

F.W.K., oldguy and AGK like this.
  4. F.W.K.

F.W.K. CH Dog

When ships were made of steel and man of iron. My son favourite series.

oldguy likes this.