+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Re: Gr. Ch. Macho Buck is he a PRODUCER?

Quote Originally Posted by pitbulllvr25
    I know Barracuda is a purebred ( or he wouldn't be GR CH) but he almost looks like he has bloodhound in him.
    I agree. I don't know if he's pure or not, but every time I see him his pic I always think of how much he looks like a Fila:

As a side note, his title means he's a good dog, but it doesn't mean he's pure. There are mixes who have won. Granted, they are few & far in between, but there have been some. The old timers talk about a pit x Boston terrier mix named Deafy who was a good dog & there was a dog called Speedy that was a pit x shar pei who made GR.CH.!

As far which one a person should choose, all pups are a chance. I know a lot of folks like Macho Buck, but Barracuda is a POR & will probably end up a ROM before long. If I were to drop a grand on a pup I'd respectfully have to say I'd go w/ the Barracuda pup. After all, he didn't get POR for nothing.

JMHO ...
    Last edited by ABK; 11-20-2005 at 03:01 PM.

Ummm thats NOT Gr Ch Barracuda.....this is

https://home.comcast.net/~evolutionk...%20Kennels.htm

Enter the site and he is the one on the right.....the one on the left is Gr Ch Macho Buck.

Here is his ped.

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com...p?dog_id=87736">
    LATIN FORCE KENNEL'S BARRACUDA (9XW)

I know that wasn't Barracuda. It was a Fila. I put that up in case some ppl didn't know what a Fila looked like.

lol.
    Last edited by ABK; 11-20-2005 at 09:21 PM.

I agree. GrCh Macho Buck is a good dog but spending 1000.00 on pup is not a good thing.

HOW much for a pup? how much for a life time work? and what about if afther all is a cur?
    People!!, a Gr Ch pup is a good deal! if the seller is someone to trust! $1,000 is nothing! if it cost to the breeder alot of pain tears and hard work!
    Have a great Bull dog day, my brother in the passion!

Go with GR CH BARRACUDA!

Quote Originally Posted by TERRIBLE TEXAS
    Way too much for a pup!!
    A thousand is not to much for a pup off of machobuck look how he is bred. Machobuck is bred very tight he is bred to produce. And he is a proven bulldog that won his first match at 14months of age.

Seeing that I have a yard full of Mayday bred dogs including one off cuda, I must say that a $1200 for pup directly off him is about right considering I've see them starting off at $1500. I hope that you keep in mind that you're going to have to import this dog .... $$$. Also you might end up paying $1200 for a cur (not saying that will be the case but it is possible)

Both of those dogs are producing bulldogs but as far as which is better it depends on who you ask. As far as which you should choose... what are you looking to do with this dog, is it for brood, competition... has this type of breeding been done before and how are those dogs looking.... all those things should be a factor in your choice. Both breeding look great

Me personally I prefer go and pick up my dogs that way at least that way I can choose the one I want. I had four to choose from when I got mine. One of the main reasons I got my female is because it isn't your average cuda breeding and the dam is producing some bulldogs. I also got her a 1yr old so I pretty much knew what I was getting before I took her home.

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com...?dog_id=181248

Anyway just my 2 cents. ----puregame
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	lucy2.jpg‎
Views:	252
Size:	9.7 KB
ID:	5144   Click image for larger version

Name:	lucy1.jpg‎
Views:	259
Size:	9.5 KB
ID:	5145  

I Would Go With Machobuck All The Way , I Like The Buck Stuff More Then The Mayday , But Hey Anydog Can Produce Gamedogs And Curs Dont Matter How It Bred , Its A Risk To Get A Pup But Always Better Get 1 From 2 Dogs That Been There And Not Just 2 Pretty Ped Dogs That Never Been Faced . Good Luck !

I realized I didn't really answer the question so.... for a breeding program i'd get that cuda pup but if i wanted something for show i'd get the macho pup.

---puregame (with some input from nonstop)

1000 is a good price on pups off a gr ch think of all the hard work some1 put in just to get a gr ch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For that kind of money I'd buy a prospect. Cuts down on time & money in the long run.

A GR CH title doesn't make the pups any better, but considering how much money Vic puts into his program, I don't blame him for wanting to recover some of it.

I paid almost four thousand for 7 pups a few years ago (best money I ever spent), and I dished out close to 5 to import a proven competitor/producer and a pup from Italy. I could've gotten far more for my money here in the states, but I wanted something outside the mainstream. I don't see any problem with paying a thousand for a pup, but you'd have better odds of a return if you bet the money on a football game. Don't spend more than you're willing to lose. A cur will have cost you much more than a thousand measley dollars by the time it's two or three years old.

Hey Rockstar Im In Italy , Hows Them Pups Bred That U Got From Here If U Dont Mind Me Askin ?

Villi stuff if I'm not mistaken. Most people don't mind paying $1000+ for a pup because they are breeding that dog whether it works out or not. Paper breeding has made pups worth more. People that been into this awhile know that more often than not that pup isn't going to work out anyway so you shouldn't be spending top dollar on any pup considering there is no guarantee that that dog is going to make it at all.

Regards,

B
    Last edited by B; 12-21-2005 at 12:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by B
    Villi stuff if I'm not mistaken. Most people don't mind paying $1000+ for a pup because they are breeding that dog whether it works out or not. Paper breeding has made pups worth more. People that been into this awhile know that more often than not that pup isn't going to work out anyway so you shouldn't be spending top dollar on any pup considering there is no guarantee that that dog is going to make it at all.

Regards,

B
    So true, so true, & if your doing right by the dogs, more often then not good people will put a good dog in your hands because they know you will do right by it.

Update: Barracuda is now Register of Merit with 4 points
    CH Chaos http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com...p?dog_id=65393
    CH Sweetie http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com...?dog_id=146373
    CH The Dude http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com...?dog_id=162992
    CH Joint http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com...?dog_id=147158

-------Taken from another board. The title came with Ch Joint beating Ch. Wrangler

Quote Originally Posted by BOXDOG
    Hey Rockstar Im In Italy , Hows Them Pups Bred That U Got From Here If U Dont Mind Me Askin ?
    Pup was a daughter of Villi II. Adult was heavy in Black Magic ROM and Ch Ringo.

Quote Originally Posted by SFK
    For that kind of money I'd buy a prospect. Cuts down on time & money in the long run.
    I would never sell a prospect that I thought was worth keeping, so that leaves you buying the lesser quality dog. IMO