Default Hurricane Rita

I had to take a picture of this sign.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG0766.JPG‎
Views:	36
Size:	127.6 KB
ID:	4056  

Default Re: Hurricane Rita

LMAO thats just another thing for a looter to steal.

ok so if i was at my house toughin out the hurricane i wouldnt have to worry about looters... id only have to worry about looters if i left my house... u mean to tell me this huge hurricane is coming and ur just going to leave your dogs... i could never do that

Quote Originally Posted by luv_a_bull_girl
    ok so if i was at my house toughin out the hurricane i wouldnt have to worry about looters... id only have to worry about looters if i left my house... u mean to tell me this huge hurricane is coming and ur just going to leave your dogs... i could never do that
    I can also say I wouldnt leave my dogs, but at this point in my life, I have no children or wife to worry about, its only me and my dogs. I would like to think that if it came down to it I could get all dogs out safely and take them with me, but this might not be the case. Human life is more important than an animals life and should always be treated as such. Again, I understand your feelings, I just wanted to say that some people had no choice, we arent in their shoes and therefore we shouldnt pass judgement on them for doing what they needed to do.

LOL I was boarded up in my house last nite. With 7 dogs in crates & 2 loose! I sent my insignificant other to be with her family & I took care of mine. I was lucky enough to have my other dogs on yards farther sw from here.