+ Reply to Thread

Arrow bona fide kennel club

i use and recomend bfkc and i think bbk among others will agree with me they are great ppl and run a clean service timely and cheap they are not out to take ppls money like the other kennels clubs so if you must have papers on your dogs try using bfkc i guarentee you will be happy with the service

Default Re: bona fide kennel club

Yea, if we do register, we do prefer the BFKC...good people and good service... much better than ADBA.

BB

Hello,
    I found your site while trying to research Bona Fide Kennels. I haven't had much luck and was hoping you could share some info with me? I want to learn more but no one I have talked to is familiar with it. Any info you could share would be most appreciated.

lil_bit807

Does anyone have a link or contact info for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Power
    Does anyone have a link or contact info for them.
    They dont have contact information such as phone number but do have a mailing address. I really like BFKC i got one of my dogs registered under them and i sent some mail asking them questions and they replied in a very proffesional way. And plus there pretty cheap you cant beat that.

Does this registry still around and if so how would I be able to get under this registry.

Yes they are around, I have several dogs with them.
    http://www.bfkc.org/

THey also testified to the grand jury against michael vick. So be warned. IF they get a subpoena they will snitch you out too

Post a reference to that....

were's the proof

bold statement

Quote Originally Posted by Jefferson View Post
    THey also testified to the grand jury against michael vick. So be warned. IF they get a subpoena they will snitch you out too

Thats about the 15th time ive heard that, im not saying it is,or isn't true but ive looked and cant find any thing on it.

Everyone says they sntiched this or sniched that, but really what can a registry snich on?? Only how YOU say the dogs you own are bred. The ADBA has also been said to hand over addresses of owners of dogs from "KNOWN" (tant/FB/Patrick/etc) "fighting dog" lineage.....

Guilty by association...

Well I've heard a trillion times that vick snithced on patrick but without proof I would not put a bad bone on a person like that...

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Rooster View Post
    Everyone says they sntiched this or sniched that, but really what can a registry snich on?? Only how YOU say the dogs you own are bred. The ADBA has also been said to hand over addresses of owners of dogs from "KNOWN" (tant/FB/Patrick/etc) "fighting dog" lineage.....

Guilty by association...

A registry knows who you are doing your breedings with. That expans the pool of sources the feds have to go an interview. That gives them a lot more potential informants that tehy would not have without a registry that knows every breeding youve done and who you did them with