+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Waccamaw?

Default Waccamaw?

Anybody have any experience with the Waccamaw line of dogs? Especially looking for info. through Big John x Sabre. Considering getting a prospect out of this bred to a pure Redboy dog.

Here is a pedigree of Big John:
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com...p?dog_id=15905

Thanks!

Default Re: Waccamaw?

Quote Originally Posted by GYD
    Anybody have any experience with the Waccamaw line of dogs? Especially looking for info. through Big John x Sabre. Considering getting a prospect out of this bred to a pure Redboy dog.

Thanks!
    I good friend of mine has dogs off Waccamaws line.... and their are still abit young. But are very good acting on their first few rolls. And are quite doing good on their schooling.

I saw one Waccamaw in the box. They are OK. Hard mouth and ability!

Quote Originally Posted by 3BK
    I good friend of mine has dogs off Waccamaws line.... and their are still abit young. But are very good acting on their first few rolls. And are quite doing good on their schooling.

I saw one Waccamaw in the box. They are OK. Hard mouth and ability!
    Stop lying man. You saw one what in a what? How would you know its a waccamaw when there are seldom waccamaw here. Stop inventing. You saw it maybe in some video but the owner never said that that dog is a waccamaw. Ask the owner here.

Buy the Dog! u won't be disappointed!

This is my $#@!: http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com...?dog_id=100043
    Quote Originally Posted by GYD

Thanks!

This waccamaw line is a fast approachin' in the popular list of bloodline here in the Phlippines. But I think they are holdin' it down and sellin to those whoare close friends.

That's what I can say.

One of my friends have that kind of line he bought it from ARCES bulldoghill. But still too young to tell.

My husband has a male of tha 504 boyz that the sire comes down from Big John and Sabre.He is still quite young but they have had success with older dogs.Here is his ped.It doesn't come in till the 3rd gen:Pedigree 64933

Saiyagin Guest

Had a Waccamaw cross with Tab blood male passed all his schooling test but had to let him go because he barked so dam much all day and night that the neighbors threaten to turn me in if I didnt shut him up so I sold him. I regret selling him cause I heard he became a good one.

You take a chance any time you buy a young dog. With that being said I would'nt think twice about getting anything down from this kennel. All I can say is be careful what you wish for... Their dogs are not for pet owners.

They are your typical Yellow dogs. Best bet is to call and talk to them, Sonny is not hard to get in touch with.

Wacc sells nice dogs for a fair price. I own several grown ones from him and he has always dealt me an honset dog for a fair price.

Quote Originally Posted by Saiyagin View Post
    Had a Waccamaw cross with Tab blood male passed all his schooling test but had to let him go because he barked so dam much all day and night that the neighbors threaten to turn me in if I didnt shut him up so I sold him. I regret selling him cause I heard he became a good one.
    how sad

Quote Originally Posted by Ace1 View Post
    Wacc sells nice dogs for a fair price. I own several grown ones from him and he has always dealt me an honset dog for a fair price.
    how much dude?

depends on which breeding its from

Whats up Ace nice to see your still lurking in the shadows of Game-dog...lol
    I knew you would be on this thread when I read the title..
    O.P. They own and sell good dogs from what I've heard but thats just talk. You'll have to see for yourself if its what you like.

they have owned some of the best producing and performing rbj dogs imo
    buying a pup is always a risk but i would take one in a hearbeat

My Friend is owner from CH Tango 3W http://www.apbt-pedigrees.com/site/pedigree/47e3ea very good fighter and now producing dog . CH Tango is open for stud , if someone have interress can contakt to me.

My bich from CH Tango has her first win this month http://www.apbt-pedigrees.com/site/pedigree/3ba65a

and picture in training

Last edited by Naustroms; 12-12-2010 at 05:36 PM. Reason: no posting forsale outside of kennel

take a chance but buys dog with out shopping aroun du have to do your home work