+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: neighbor threaten to kill my dog!!!

Get a rocking chair and a fifth of Jack... sit outside with your shotgun on your property and wait for him to walk past that "no trespassing sign" your about to put up!

Get The No Trespassing Sign And Beware Of Dogs Sign U Need To Note Every Incident With A Date Do Not Do Any Thing To This Guy B/c That Will Look Bad On U If U Have A Vedio Camera Or Access To One I Would Use That If Not Use A Camera That Can Take Pictures Really Fast Protect Your Ass And The Dogs And Let Him Be Dumb But Dont Stoop To His Level Be Smarter Than That.

Quote Originally Posted by jankab
    Get a rocking chair and a fifth of Jack... sit outside with your shotgun on your property and wait for him to walk past that "no trespassing sign" your about to put up!
    the jack might not be a good idea lol, i would flip out if i was on some jack and pissed about something like that

I agree, try and work things out, also, put the fence up and no trespassing signs......not sure, but check in your area, as far as beware of dog signs, I've heard depending on areas, sometimes not a good idea, you would think your safe if someone was to get bit, since you gave a warning, but have heard also, it's admitting and knowing your dog will bite.....instead of saying, you had no idea......like I said, not sure, but would check laws etc. just to be safe.......good luck....

wanted to add, I would also definetly document everything...... would also get the restraining order.....
    Last edited by RHI; 08-12-2005 at 12:41 PM.

I like the dog s@#t idea, man i have a temper though, i think i'd have to run his ass over!!!

i got 2 beware of dog signs, 1 24 hour video servalance signs(dont have cams but its better than nothing)3 no trasspasing signs, and i want to buy this one.........

I like that dog $#@! idea maybe i'll use it on my neighbors hose next time.Hell I might burn it down too.ha,ha,

house.my bad.

i trow my dogs $#@! on their yard everyday.doesnt seem to bother them

Maybe next time try throwing it at them.Just playing

For real though that $#@! pisses me off when somebody says something like im'a kill your dog.Me personally if they tried it I'd be in jail.Dogs especcially pit bulls are a part of my family

Quote Originally Posted by Pits Bulls
    i trow my dogs $#@! on their yard everyday.doesnt seem to bother them

Are you sure ?? lol

they prob eat it or something

Quote Originally Posted by jankab
    LMAO that cracked me up right there. And if you dont want throw dog $#@! at there house then wait till he walks pass your house and throw the $#@! right at his face SPLAT lol. And if you dont want to do that then one night stay up till 3 in the morning and get a BIG brown paper bag and fill it up with $#@! (even yours if you want) and go to his front porch lite it on fire and ring the door bell. He will get up pissed and then stopm on the bag and have a foot covered with $#@!.LMAO thats your best idea.

Believe me, I totally understand how stressful and upsetting this would be, all kinds of things would go threw my head, believe me, but, just wondering, if you started doing this before of after this happened to your dog.......I can tell you, I would not be happy to say the least if someone was doing that.....not saying you were before this happened, just made we wonder.....

I wanted to add, Absolutly for no reason should anything be taken out on an animal, If their / people are upset and have a problem with something or eachother, people need to try and handle by discussing things, not by taking it out on the dog...as you know and can see , everyone tends to handle things differantly, or would like to anyway....
    Last edited by RHI; 08-12-2005 at 05:57 PM.