+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default The truth about CAO, CO and Kangal vs pitbull

Hello
    Just wanted to ask what you think of CAO (Alabai), Kangal or Caucsaian Shepherd.
    Many people think that these dogs can beat a APBT. I do not know why. Here are a few famous Kangal and CAO fight against bull and terrier.

Champion CAO Gabo lost to pitbull Killer and old Amstaff Boris (Russia champion 1990).
    CAO Robot lost to many Staffs.
    WorldCH Basar had draw against amstaff.
    CAO Ati had a draw vs amstaff Aitar.
    Champion CAO Murat lost to a 24 Kg APBT. (Does anyone have the video?)
    famous CAO Murza ch of Ural tournament lost to pitbull king.
    CAO Sultan 103 Kg (4w Ural tournament) lost to pitbull King 40 Kg.
    CAO Agbar lost to American Bulldog Rocky after 20 mins.
    CO Batir who win 7 fights lost to englsih bulll terrier.
    CO Arugh lost to amstaff Lider in Silver Bor!!
    Famous kangal Baba son Oglu Bamba lost to some fat staffbull mix
    Champion kangal Herkul lost in a ring with non game pit after6 mins
    Champion Kangal Corc lost to pitbull-mix Zeus after 12 mins.
    Champion kangal Sarjor lost to amstaff.

These are facts. What do you say?

PS: Does anyone have the video Murat vs. Pit 24 Kg. It is no longer on the internet. All other fights I have on video.

Default Re: The truth about CAO, CO and Kangal vs pitbull

This is a stupid thread..the breeds you mention outweigh the APBT by a $#@! ton. Cajun Rules..that is all.

Yes that is a lot of weight to push up hill for a gamedog.

Quote Originally Posted by Cadibuck View Post
    This is a stupid thread..the breeds you mention outweigh the APBT by a $#@! ton. Cajun Rules..that is all.
    Cajun rules are only APBT against APBT. The fights that I have listed are no rules. The fight is over when one of the dog's owner gives up, or the dog runs away / gives up. CAO Champion Gabo jumped out of the pit against petbull killer. Or Famous kangal Herkul ran away against the APBT.

The Truth is "Size does matter".

Quote Originally Posted by Redboy13 View Post
    Cajun rules are only APBT against APBT. The fights that I have listed are no rules. The fight is over when one of the dog's owner gives up, or the dog runs away / gives up. CAO Champion Gabo jumped out of the pit against petbull killer. Or Famous kangal Herkul ran away against the APBT.
    Rules are what usually stops people from doing stupid stuff !!! Man, maybe I ought to start my own breed : pit bull poodle - Po-Pits and the contest in the [] will be the one who does the most po in the pit wins !!!

Olddog

I don't really think there is much to talk about on such a subject in all reality. But thanks, Redboy for the example of rank stupidity by some people.

I know in the U.S. there are only APBT vs APBT. but in Russia are "pick up" matches very popular.

In my travels I have seen such matches spoken of here. Are you speaking of The All Russian Association of Volkodavs? Some mighty fine dogs compete in these matches. In many places in Russia matching dogs is completely legal and they have very good game bred APBT as well as other breeds. Even dogs I would consider a joke like the modern English Bull Terrier have been almost transformed back to their former glory via game testing and breeding in Russia. In all cases where I have seen Kangal or Caucsaian Shepherd matched against true game APBT the pit bull always wins in the end unless the opponent can kill or seriously injure the pit bull in the first 10 minutes or so. The reason for this is, is that although bigger and physically stronger than the APBT, they have not the wind or the tenacity for sustained assaults. They get tired quicker and are not as agile. Also I would not call them (Kangal or Caucsaian Shepherd) game bred as English Pit Fighting Rules and Cajun Rules are used to test and breed game dogs. The All Russian Association of Volkodavs fight under a completely different set of rules that actually does not favor the APBT. If these dogs fought under Cajun Rules against APBT they would not scratch after 10 or 15 minutes. I have actually seen this with my own eyes. A true APBT will take everything you can throw at him and still scratch. He will be on receiving end for 15 minutes and still scratch. He will be on the bottom the whole match and still scratch. That's why they nearly always win. Cajun Pit Fighting Rules has tested and bred dogs with superior endurance and gameness. Some APBT matches go on for 3 hours or sometimes more. Whereas matches in The All Russian Association of Volkodavs hardly ever reach 20 minutes.

Kangals and Caucsaian Shepherds are fantastic dogs. They are great livestock gaurdians and guard dogs. They can kill bears and wolves and do so routinely thanks to temperament testing and being bred for their working ability. One dog is a match for a wolf, they are very powerful dogs. They are the most capable dogs at their type of work as is the APBT at his.

Hey thanks for sharing XLR8

Good information and enlightenment, XLR8. I thought the thread had no chance where it was headed, yet you managed to steer it down a more worthwhile path.

XLR8: Thanks for the information. When and where were you in Russia? I was only once in St. Petersburg.

A pleasure david63 and TDK.

You are welcome Redboy13 although I would assume you knew this based on the info you posted at the start of this thread... If you were in St. Petersburg I hope you checked out Statue Park.
    Now I hope you don't take this the wrong way as English is not your native language, but I am assuming you are young. I am here to learn from other experienced dogmen, to learn about the history of the APBT and to share information on subjects I know at least a few things about. Not to share personal information or exact details with people I do not know. This is a public forum and that means anyone can be looking. You should be aware of this and be more discreet, as dog fighting is an illegal activity in many countries and I assume most people on this forum live in countries where it is illegal. I only shared my experiences in Russia because in certain places in Russia it is legal to match dogs (away from cities and built up areas) because they use it as a form of temperament testing for determining the suitability of breeding stock. Next time you visit Russia try to go to rural areas if you want to legally see this.
    Most of the information I have shared can be found in books or in the far corners of the internet if you simply look hard enough, again no offence. I'm just saying. My last piece of helpful advice would be to read more and post less, because in doing so you would find most of the answers you seek. There are a lot of good guys on here, but some have more patience and understanding than others! Try not to get upset. Welcome to the forum.

XLR8: No, English is not my native language. But I understand very well, if someone speaks English with me. I know Dogfight is also banned in Europe in most countries. My friends from Serbia to tell me that it is banned in serbia, but the police does nothing. I have written only with the dog fights because my grandparents used to live in Russia. I also know some CAOs,'ve already seen a Sarplaninacs and wanted to write here sometimes. Because many people have a false image of CAO and Kangal. There are wonderful dog, like you said, but first of all: Kangal andCaucsaian Shepherds are fantastic guard dogs. Still, I find, from my personal experience, what I have heard and read, they are not made for the dog fight.
    Thanks for your advice, I'll take it to heart.

thats good that somebody is bringin the bull terrier back into working conditionive always liked them. they need to be a working dog just like the apbt.

Sounds like in mother Russia they match dogs like they build infrastructure, hotels, care for their people and run the olympic games....HALF ASS. lol

You been drinking the water over there? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by okcdogman82 View Post
    thats good that somebody is bringin the bull terrier back into working conditionive always liked them. they need to be a working dog just like the apbt.

I totally agree. The Gul Ter has continued to be bred for performance and is essentially an unspoiled English Bull Terrier.

Quote Originally Posted by MCS View Post
    Sounds like in mother Russia they match dogs like they build infrastructure, hotels, care for their people and run the olympic games....HALF ASS. lol

You been drinking the water over there? Lol

LOL! Bottled mineral water all the way... Don't fancy spending the vacation on the toilet the whole time. Oh and MCS they do match APBT v APBT the right way too... Or so I've heard... It's just not legal and so I never attended such events as I have nothing but respect for the law...

Good for Russia I hope they keep Breeding the bull terrier for its working ability. I can't say that I respect the law that much.