+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Plantation Dog Food and Geritol?

Id also like to hear how things go with both products. I myself would just be patient and wait till she comes in naturaly unless maybee she was totaly missing heats?

Appears the man has no problem takeing good advice lol. He gave geratol knowing exactly what it was and wasent ...a chemical. lol. This from the person advocateing a kid to breed dogs without knowing how to read a simple pedigree.. fail... lol
    Quote Originally Posted by BLUE8BULL View Post
    You asked the q's,obvious ya did'nt read the answer's right....ya asked peoples opinion's ya get them..there was no malice in my answer,it;s jus way you decided to read it....to me that means no matter what answer's advice,opinion's you get here ,your going to do what you think is the right thing....ya gave the $#@! geritol,then ya say ya don't know much a-bout it....do's that make sense...if some one told ya use this/that you go a-head and use it with out known f-all a-bout it...so that answers your q...............full..stop...

3. Default Re: Plantation Dog Food and Geritol?

Quote Originally Posted by SteelyDan View Post
    Good luck with it man. I used to squirt it straight down there throat with a syringe. The dogs don't seem to like the taste.
    I have to struggle to get my $#@! to take dat $#@!

grab the dog by the jaw... shove the syringe in the other side of her mouth and squirt that $#@! in...

Quote Originally Posted by SteelyDan View Post
    grab the dog by the jaw... shove the syringe in the other side of her mouth and squirt that $#@! in...
    Dont get no easier than that....lol

Breed heat doesn't bring in heat it helps the $#@! during cycle

Dog anemia is a situation that pet's can get when they reduce a lot of blood vessels. ... Consider integrating one of the following ingredients into your canine's food intake: Geritol tables: give a Geritol complement to improve the blood vessels with metal and B natural vitamins.