+ Reply to Thread

Default Turtlebuster bloodline

Has anyone ever heard of this dog? I met a kid from Durant, OK. yesterday with a 2 year old Redboy/Turtlebuster gyp for sale or trade. I know about Redboy but know nothing about the Turtlebuster dog.

Default Re: Turtlebuster bloodline

Usually works out nice with the redboy stuff.

Actually I have been looking for a 50% or more turtlebuster dog for about 6 months now. I have not had much luck. This bloodline is very popular around georgia and down to Florida from what I have been told. You never see them in confirmation and I would like to change that.

Quote Originally Posted by pitangel
    Actually I have been looking for a 50% or more turtlebuster dog for about 6 months now. I have not had much luck. This bloodline is very popular around georgia and down to Florida from what I have been told. You never see them in confirmation and I would like to change that.
    seen plenty. some do have great conformation.

Thanks for the info. I may end up with her this week. I just got home from a little trip and picked up a gyp that is Hammonds,Boudreaux', Pena's Striker. And a male that is Patricks something, I don't have the ped in front of me. It goes back several times to the Bolio dog. You know the best thing about it all is I traded a blue dog for them. A good day indeed.

Turtlebuster is the son of Fargo. Fargo is a bone crusher pitdog. Totally devastating!

CH Red Dog has a little bit ..sire was Timex who was by Fargo..
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com...p?dog_id=14791

I have a male, that's a Redboy/Jeep/Turtlebuster cross, from OK. Heaviest in the TB, he's acting good so far, but still young. teh cross seems to work well.

http://www.game-dog.com/gallery/show...&searchid=1849

not trying to be a dick but T'BUSTER sired FARGO
    Quote Originally Posted by CRD
    Turtlebuster is the son of Fargo. Fargo is a bone crusher pitdog. Totally devastating!