+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Default Re: Chipley, FL: Conformation/Weight pull 3/31 thru 4/1/2012

Thank you! L0L!

JoeBingo has two threads with pictures over on PBC.

I haven't uploaded my pics yet!

Well looks like I am going to have to go join LOL I don't have an account there yet! Congrats again to everyone..

I had a great time at the show. Sam V. placed my dog cowboy first in the 3-5 male group. I pulled my dog havoc in the weightpull. It was fun. He did great for his first time on a track. Pulled 1460 on saturday (on what some called a hard pulling track) Got a 2nd saturday and 3rd sunday. I hope to be getting more involved in weightpulls and look foward to it.

I had an amazing weekend! This show was in memory of Tanya Holland and Boogieman dogs rocked it! Dezba took a 1st in 18-24 month old females and then Best Of Opposite under judge Beth Hart, making her CH Blaizen's Dezba. Blaizen's Cobra was in the 12-18 month old males class and took a 2nd under judge Chico Perez, 1st under judge Sam Villani, and 1st place and Best In Show under judge Marcos Dominguez. Caldwell's CH Outrigger took home the Best Boogieman Dog trophy. What an honor and special award.

Congrats to everyone on their wins! We didn't place any in confo, but my bf's dog Train earned his Ace of Ace title in weight pull. Took two firsts and two body pound trophies. We sure are proud of that little dude!

Hell yea ! Thats a goodlooking dog I like dogs built like that he looks like hes about it

Quote Originally Posted by ElJayBee View Post
    Congrats to everyone on their wins! We didn't place any in confo, but my bf's dog Train earned his Ace of Ace title in weight pull. Took two firsts and two body pound trophies. We sure are proud of that little dude!
    I've seen Train and I think another one of his dogs at a show last year, maybe GA? Very nice!

Quote Originally Posted by TripleJ View Post
    Hell yea ! Thats a goodlooking dog I like dogs built like that he looks like hes about it
    Thank you, I love that dog. He's a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by 3MTA3 View Post
    I've seen Train and I think another one of his dogs at a show last year, maybe GA? Very nice!
    Thanks! Yeah he was there last year in GA with Train and his half-sister Asia, who won her Ace last year and got top ADBA weight pull dog of the year for 2011. She was in the centerfold of the last gazette. I love her too, great little dog.

Yes! Asia! I watched the weight pull for awhile last year, and those two little dogs were my favorite! Well handled and very nice looking! Congratulations! Are they coming to GA this year?

Quote Originally Posted by TripleJ View Post
    Yo, that dog I told you i just got is this dogs son.

Quote Originally Posted by 3MTA3 View Post
    Yes! Asia! I watched the weight pull for awhile last year, and those two little dogs were my favorite! Well handled and very nice looking! Congratulations! Are they coming to GA this year?
    thank ya! he does a great job with them. and, no they won't be there this year :-(