+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Default Re: clemmons six bit dogs

Jerry is overseas if I'm not mistaken!

Here is another sixbit cross that has produced some fine animals!!...u can have success with the blood, just got to kno wat to do with it!!!!

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com...e&dog_id=66586

We also owned this male (r.i.p) he left nothing to be desired.

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com...&dog_id=356612

He only sired two litters that were crosses....

Sixbits-Eli/Meat/Nigerino-Outlaw http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com...&dog_id=395460

And Sixbits-Eli/Ch Voodoo http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com...&dog_id=312345

He is the reason we went out and got that Clutch dog we posted previously, and this blood and its crosses have become their own project on our yard next to our Meat blood/projects.

Quote Originally Posted by crushbones View Post
    Here is another sixbit cross that has produced some fine animals!!...u can have success with the blood, just got to kno wat to do with it!!!!

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com...e&dog_id=66586
    We've always wanted to breed to this male... We might look into getting a straw if his DNA can be verified...

Quote Originally Posted by CajunCountryK9 View Post
    We've always wanted to breed to this male... We might look into getting a straw if his DNA can be verified...
    Oh he's the real deal!!!....no question about that!!

No I meant if it can be verified that the straws are off of him, in fact. We know that he's a good producer....

Quote Originally Posted by CajunCountryK9 View Post
    No I meant if it can be verified that the straws are off of him, in fact. We know that he's a good producer....
    Oh ok..I see wat u are saying!!

Jerry is overseas if I'm not mistaken!
    Yep,hes in europe. Buddy of mine got one out of him and supabit.

Quote Originally Posted by Young SeNsE_VA View Post
    I had the sister to Malachi.
    How did u like her? Main thing I noticed about your post was "HAD" lol

Very nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Boze View Post
    i got an honest question how many of the ones u saw came from the same group of ppl. often times ppl judge a line by only seeng dogs from the same group. if i have seen 50 six bits dogs and they all came from two or three ppl and they sucked i would tend to blame the people using them not the line. also u got to remember that s line of dogs say from texas aint gonna be the same as dogs in say the north east regardless if the ancestry is the same because me and u could have dogs from the sae liter and yet after one or two generations of my influence on the dogs my line will be different than yours even if we are both breeding sixbits dog
    Alot of them were from the same group of people,not one individual,but a couple who kinda run together probably the same bunch your talking about.However a good handful of them came from other places (TX,GA)And they weren't much different.Like i said im not knocking the dogs i just think they throw low %.Some may have better luck,some may have different opinions, but i can think of 5 people who will gladly tell you the same thing.

“if the dog don't work out, just put him on the chain and preserve the blood” wonder who said this

my George Bush dog comes from six bit blood. real worker! thers some pics of him on my profile. if i knew how id post his ped on here you can see it at bayou state kennels though

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Pits View Post
    How did u like her? Main thing I noticed about your post was "HAD" lol
    Well she did'nt make it cause PMK sold me a sick pup. He still owe me 2 pups but I ain't never going to see them lol Besides Mr. Clemmons was turning down pups off PMK's breedings and they was geting culled left and right so I left it along. Clemmons directed me to Mrs. Pryatt for Sixbits/Maverick dogs and the Moonshiner.

Quote Originally Posted by Naustroms View Post
    The blood was founded on puppy peddling and untested stock and too many want to carry on the tradition.
    By far the wrongest thing you've ever posted on this board.

Six bit was founded on Boze, Bullyson, and eli jr blood, all game line of dogs known to produce game dogs. Six bits himself was a game dog who threw game dogs, fact. The blood works but if a person doesn't know how to breed it, then its just another low percentage breeding. Its not the blood, its the person with the blood.

Quote Originally Posted by mac 11 View Post
    By far the wrongest thing you've ever posted on this board.

Six bit was founded on Boze, Bullyson, and eli jr blood, all game line of dogs known to produce game dogs. Six bits himself was a game dog who threw game dogs, fact. The blood works but if a person doesn't know how to breed it, then its just another low percentage breeding. Its not the blood, its the person with the blood.
    I never commented on gameness or any dogs production on game dogs.

bullyson and eli jr's mother was an untested puppy when bred. Where was I wrong?

eli at that point was a one timer. and many many many $#@!es were never tested never mind bumped. but clearly jerry and floyd knew something we did not because they are two of the greatest breeders in the history of the breed, and they have the numerous ch grch ppor and rom dogs to prove it

Never said eli wasn't a winner or commented on the number of $#@!es that have been breed and never looked at.

My PM box is clear, still waiting on the story on tiger

Quote Originally Posted by Boze View Post
    eli at that point was a one timer. and many many many $#@!es were never tested never mind bumped. but clearly jerry and floyd knew something we did not because they are two of the greatest breeders in the history of the breed, and they have the numerous ch grch ppor and rom dogs to prove it
    You honestly believe that about jerry? LOL

Clemmons dogs are good dogs imo only thing i wish i could change about them...... crushbones owning them lmao