Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pat Patrick

Default Pat Patrick

Does the man still breed dogs?
    Does he have a website? What is the contact info on the man?

Default Re: Pat Patrick

Had an ad in an APBT Gazette a while back. Wasn't for bolio blood. Jesse's midnight I believe.

you wont hear to much about dogs coming directy from patrick anymore cause he's not around but the line continues, mostly crossed though

i find it amusing that a couple years ago, the dogs emily is using now that were bred by my friend from the former kronic kennels were in her words "garbage" and that he didnt know how to breed the patrick line. one of the kennel members went to jail a while back and gave bobby and sioux to them. now they are using them as building blocks and even selling sperm from bobby. lol

I agree jtc. After seeing her actions overthe pat couple years, I would never even consider them when looking for the blood.

it is just such a damn joke. all she is doing is trying to make a living off the backs of bulldogs, and now those dogs happen to be ones she talked all kinds of $#@! on! everyone that posts a bolio dog is either a liar or paperhanger too, and i happen to know there is one $#@! named jumbalaya that they hung papers on. she came from the former kronic kennels and now she is papered differently than she is actually bred.

Quote Originally Posted by JTC View Post
    all she is doing is trying to make a living off the backs of bulldogs,
    That's all they have ever done. I think Pat peddled out more dogs that T.G could ever dream of. Sure he had a few good ones but more trash than good ones.

Moderator, how much of this trash fest do I have to endure?. The Maloney/ Bolio dogs Kronic had came direct from us. So you are still beating that dead horse. Jammy was never represented as anything but what she was. John, in thier pot haze, brought me an extra female pup, instead of a male, as they didnt want me to have any females. When I registered the pups I noticed we had a female not a male. That was Jammy. No, Kronic did not know how to breed. Still doesnt.He did get smart and get away from fat Rodney and the Bulldog Barn. Charlie dropped some dogs off in the desert to die, one was blind. They were given to him to give them a home, not be treated like garbage. Jealousy is what is driving these posts from JTC, who as usual, remains anonymous. BT and us have made up due to our mutual distaste for the way most of these people treat dogs. Those dogs were Patrick breeding, as we owned both the male and the female. They were not Kronic breeding. Kronic had a real big ego problem trying to take credit for a breeding he would never had had if Patrick had not given him those dogs. Read the pedigrees. Inbreeding them was not a good choice. However, they didnt have enough time to ruin them and the family is strong enough to take even that stupidity. Now you JTC are acting like selling sperm is somehow bad? No, its very smart. We dont have to deal with the likes of you as you cant afford our dogs. Suits me. When someone is the best at anything, there are always little minds like yours ready to trash that person. I didnt join this board to put up with this trash. I paid for an ad here so people could find us. No one ever forced anybody to do business with anybody here. Quit your whining crybaby.You are full of it. Sorry to the rest, but this sort of thing gets real tiresome after over ten years of hearing the same lies over and over, while the liars will kick you out of the way to get your dogs any way they can. I dont miss this sort of thing and its one reason I am sick of a lot of the so called dog people. We got raided for being targets and victims of gossip like this. We do not abuse dogs and will not let any go to anyone who does. So that lets out JTC and his pals. I dont make a living off the backs of bulldogs. That is nonsense. I am a real estate investor, and I am retired well in spite of all the things that have been done to us by HSUS and others. The best revenge is living well, and we do. I will not engage in baiting and pissing contests with s$#@! like JTC. If you want to purchase sperm off some really fine animals, and that is not fighting animals, but well conformated, well dispositioned, and top representatives of this breed as it exists today, without the fighting and abuse, we have the sperm. Don't try to get it without a microchip in your female and don't expect it to be cheap. It costs a lot to collect a dog and store sperm. Fresh sperm is also pricey due to the need for veterinary intervention and the supplies. If you crybabies like JTC want anything for nothing, try down the street or next door, but don't waste my time.As for you 1916, I would have to live 100 years to even catch up to Garner. 20 pups a year is a lot less than 14 littlers at a time, year after year. Can you think of anything else to hate on? Why not make it thousands of pups a year? Trash, really, and what is in your pedigrees wonder boy? You need to learn to do your research and learn how to read a pedigree. Well, I won't waste any more time on this baiting session of yours. You sound like drunks in a bar saying they can beat the world champ at boxing or whatever they are crying about today.

The link is bolio.net, same as always. We also have some really fine CAO dogs. I only do business with people who really love dogs and treat them with respect and care. That lets out the trashers here, doesnt it? LOL.I think you have to be a premium member here to see the kennel links, not sure about that one. Thank you moderator for putting up the link. I do appreciate it and hope I will not have to post like this again to such cheap shots and lies.

bolio.net

Now I know what you meant I just stated my opinion about how I've seen you act over the past couple years. Either way you have me confusd with someone else. Just stated my opinion based on facts.

Also the statement I made was not to imply you don't have quality animals, I can't say as I don't know. My reasons are based on the way you conduct yourself and nothing else. Also I have no reason to search for any dog as I have all I will ever need.

See what I mean, Patrick is a whiny $#@!. We aren't talking about my dogs, we are talking about yours, so don't try to deflect the conversation to my dogs.. All i can say is STP was right about P.Patrick.

All I can say is when does this $#@! end? It seems that whenever I get a chance to come on these boards its always the same $#@!..people bickering about other folks business. Personally, I try to keep focused on my program and the people around me. I think we all need to look at ourselves in the mirror..take a nice walk out back and have a good hard look at the animals we feed. Besides a few here who have made a great impact, how many of us here can say that our breeding programs have had, or will have the impact on our breed that PP's program has had? Don't worry...I'll wait. I hope all of yall have a great day.

Good post^^

Good post Cadibuck. And your right, far to many posts and threads on here are mostly about bashing others! "TG is a paper H peddler", "PP is a b*tch," "your dogs are $#@! eaters", ect, ect. Now I realize there are times that certain scandalous people need to be exposed. But most of the time it just seems to be ugly bitterness!
    When you have been around long enough, you begin to appreciate the parable of "casting the first stone!"

Thank you last two. I agree, I am tired of these anonymous cowards posting trash.I have put all of you on "ignore".This is the last time I will bother. Get a life. Patrick is not a whiney $#@!, the whiners should try looking in that mirror. If you have something to say, dont hide behind a handle. I know some of my most reliable trashers, including the fatso that sells dogs to China to end up as dinner, post here along with their whiner buddies. Do not quote me out of context. Those are your words, not mine. I dont do business with the likes of you because you have no regard for a good dog and not care for one that is not up to your 'standards'. In which case, JTC, you should clean out your whole yard and start over. I was reading your know it all posts and you have a lot to learn. We all have new things to learn every day, sometimes from newbies, sometimes from old timers, and always from the animals.I dont care what STP's opinion is, he is not on my favorite list either as the man proved himself to be untruthful and biased. Also, any dog was bred by someone, it did not fall out of the sky into your hands. Try to remember that when reading pedigrees. Example, Boyles Dirty Mary. Bred by who? I remember talking him through the whelp of her pup. That was way before your time JTC, BdB, and the rest of your fan club.

It is also clear that the people doing the most crying run a lot of PP dogs and will do anything to get more and go out of their way to trash PP. Im sure STP wishes Buck was bred by anybody else. Sorry, pal, that dog put him on the map. And so it goes. Bitterness is exactly right. Bitter for what, their own lacks? Not my fault. I just like the dogs, always have and always will, just dont like some of the ugly people who mistreat them so. I to come here to enjoy the dogs, not go hunting for another trash fest. It is sort of a backward compliment that PP is the brunt of all this venom. Only the most important people have to put up with this. You can call anybody that is successful derogatory names such as peddler and paper hanger. The problem is just jealousy of the hard work and dedication of another. If one of your pals or you peddle 20 litters to China in one year, (I am quoting here) what do we call that? I guess these negative terms only apply to others? These trashers have been blocked so now they will have to talk to each other. I have to winterize my chicken coop and finish building those insulated dog houses for my babies. It got down to 20 below last winter. The first frost is on its way and I dont want my tomatoes to freeze just yet. Enjoy life, you only get to do it once.

the webmistress aka redpet

My opinion is not based on someone elses statements. It is solely based on what I've seen and read from your posts. I truelly am sorry for what you went through unjustly I might add. However I'm not like alot of the other people out there. Character means alot to me with the people I deal with. that is all that went into my comment. I never trashed pat Or denied his contribution to the breed. Just said I would not go to you for the blood. that is not bashing in any way. Just a personal preference. Like I said in the pm, I will not get involved in a trash fest like you are so used to.

this thread is seriously $#@!ed up from post #6 to post #14. I was gonna write a lengthy diatribe on the this but judging from the number of theads, posts, and comments that are so similar to this one that it seems like dejavu every time I read a thread regarding a well recognized breeder I know its useless. So I will just repeat... seriously $#@!ed up