+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default santanderkennels

Hey whats up yall

Santanderkennels

As anyone done buisness with them before?
    How are they to deal with and as equally importanat how is the stuff on the yard?
    Any feedback is good feedback

Default Re: santanderkennels

From what I have heard they got every good stuff it's the shipping that will kill ya..puppy is like 1000 and shipping was 800 to 1000....

Why is shipping from Mexico to the US so much? It should not be that much for shipping to my country.

Well that's what I was told when I asked...

I don't mind the price pup it was the shipping that just did not sound right.

500 from ecquador and from Peru. 8 to a g is definetly high

well you lucky your not shipping a dog from here to out of the country . 500 just for the handler on this side and 500 more on the otherside . 9-11 put a big cost on them . you can't take a dog to to cargo a handler has to do it . some countries are different . cheapest is to go get it and bring it back with you .

I am waiting on puppies from them as we speak.

yup shipinng is that much asked guys that got dogs from down there too

What are the peds on the dogs?

I still havent got my pups from Santander kennels! DOUBT I WILL.

Are you for real now that really sucks how long ago did you send the money

he probably on the run again lol

that dude allbiz was just crying on peds online that he wasn,t gonna get his pup and a-town just hit him back and santander and said one pup is ready the other isn,t all they is waiting for is the shipper to get to texas.blackrock are reputable dogmen they will get your pups to you it takes time remember they in mexico so its not a 123 thing things take a lil longer from their.next time go pick your pups up if you feel you gonna get hustled.

Quote Originally Posted by zeboray View Post
    that dude allbiz was just crying on peds online that he wasn,t gonna get his pup and a-town just hit him back and santander and said one pup is ready the other isn,t all they is waiting for is the shipper to get to texas.blackrock are reputable dogmen they will get your pups to you it takes time remember they in mexico so its not a 123 thing things take a lil longer from their.next time go pick your pups up if you feel you gonna get hustled.
    only dog brk has anything to do with is the comino pup

I'm sure you'll get your pup. I just don't understand why folks won't breed, cull and show their own. In the long run you'll be better off if you start with quality stock. I spent years searching and chasing bloodlines when what I had was just as good as the comp was bringing if not better. All these families you see today was started that way...a few dogs whose breeding clicked. Whose to say what's in your backyard won't be just as successful but if you don't believe in them who will.
    Rules to live by
    1. Save your hard earned money and put it into the upkeep of your dogs.
    2. Stop chasing bloodlines
    3. Breed your own with a "purpose" (got two good dogs breed them)
    4. cull hard and when you're satisfied cull some more
    5. stand behind them where it counts with confidence because you now know the ins and outs of your family of dogs.(most can't say that!)
    I wish someone would have broke this down to me years ago.

it does'nt take long to get dogs out of mexico . all you do is get the health certificate and get it to a airport . or fly there and get it yourself . people are to afraid of going to mexico . the trouble is in the border states . right now it's hot and most airlines want ship at 85 degrees + . so that could be the problem .

Quote Originally Posted by ebady23 View Post
    I'm sure you'll get your pup. I just don't understand why folks won't breed, cull and show their own. In the long run you'll be better off if you start with quality stock. I spent years searching and chasing bloodlines when what I had was just as good as the comp was bringing if not better. All these families you see today was started that way...a few dogs whose breeding clicked. Whose to say what's in your backyard won't be just as successful but if you don't believe in them who will.
    Rules to live by
    1. Save your hard earned money and put it into the upkeep of your dogs.
    2. Stop chasing bloodlines
    3. Breed your own with a "purpose" (got two good dogs breed them)
    4. cull hard and when you're satisfied cull some more
    5. stand behind them where it counts with confidence because you now know the ins and outs of your family of dogs.(most can't say that!)
    I wish someone would have broke this down to me years ago.
    This is an excellent post. One of the best I have seen on here lately. I call it "Far Away Dog Syndrome" when people go chasing after dogs that are far away with the thought that they are somehow better than what is nearby.

In order for folks to breed and cull they have to have quality animals. I get so tired of everyone saying that it is in your backyard, but i have yet to see anything that has impressed me. I dont have any particular bloodline that im stuck on. I just wont quality offspring from quality animals.

I understand that it takes time,but hell its been a month now is that long enough for you? I was invited over there,but i will pass. One shouldnt have to worry about getting hustled if he is dealing with professionals should they? Thats exactly why i didnt get dogs from my back yard.