Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG00072-20110518-1602.jpg
Views:	259
Size:	59.7 KB
ID:	19713here's my haystack/edith dog year old june . this $#@!er is big

Default Re: Garners haystack

Nice looking dog!!

You know, I'm in Thailand and I've only seen one picture of Haystack, which is the one in Tom Garner's website. I wish I can see him for real. Does anyone have other pictures of him? If so please post them I'd love to see him. Thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by notepanop View Post
    You know, I'm in Thailand and I've only seen one picture of Haystack, which is the one in Tom Garner's website. I wish I can see him for real. Does anyone have other pictures of him? If so please post them I'd love to see him. Thank you very much.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_mcX..._order&list=UL

Wow!! He looks nice man! Thanks you so much.

Name:	ch shot.jpg
Views:	234
Size:	85.2 KB
ID:	19714 you guys got some big haystack dogs,this is mine conditioned at 39lbs back in spet of 2010

my $#@! is a clay-mation copy of her sire, even down to the nose licking trait. i love my stax dog!

Name:	stax x patch 2011 004_crop.jpg
Views:	231
Size:	93.3 KB
ID:	19715

you know, i'm in thailand and i've only seen one picture of haystack, which is the one in tom garner's website. I wish i can see him for real. Does anyone have other pictures of him? If so please post them i'd love to see him. Thank you very much.
    the dog on the vid is not haystack !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by In The Game View Post
    hey!!!! onther thing how can we all have haystack and edith dogs so close in age ??? mine is 11 months the other guy said dis is 4 months??hhmmmm!!! MISS EDITH OR LITTLER EDITH OR EDITH? THERE ALL DIFFERNT!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by north av. View Post
    my $#@! is a clay-mation copy of her sire, even down to the nose licking trait. i love my stax dog!

Attachment 19715
    big ass female!!!!!

with a d*ck and balls? lol you may want to "get out of the game". this guy can't even recognise his dogs sire. and big? stax is in the mid 40's fat. if you are lick me i lick on tg's nuts every chance i get. i'd recognize a wart on his ass crack i'm telling you.

Name:	IMG00068-20110514-1331.jpg
Views:	221
Size:	63.4 KB
ID:	19718haystack and/edith pup playing with rottie. 11 months old

your dog is 6-10 lbs over weight easily...

Quote Originally Posted by north av. View Post
    your dog is 6-10 lbs over weight easily...
    dud chill he's a baby !!! He's got time my friend.and thats what im saying he's big for a haystack dog!!! Almost 20 inches dude!!!

hey!!!! onther thing how can we all have haystack and edith dogs so close in age ??? mine is 11 months the other guy said dis is 4 months??hhmmmm!!! MISS EDITH OR LITTLER EDITH OR EDITH? THERE ALL DIFFERNT!!!!!
    I am sure it is Edith. When I bought him, I asked Tom Garner the same question. Miss Edith, or Little Edith? He said, no, Edith.

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com...&dog_id=377189

I am sure it is Edith. When I bought him, I asked Tom Garner the same question. Miss Edith, or Little Edith? He said, no, Edith.

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com...&dog_id=377189
    yo bro i live in hawaii i paid big bucks for the dog then quaratine the dog for 4 months 1100 bucks on top of the 15hundred for the dog and 4hundred for the airfare.and looking at your dogs they look nothing like my dog i wanted a 40 to 50 pound male off of haystack/ edith !!! insted i got a 11 month old pup tiping the scale at 64 pounds. would you guys DNA your dogs with me? lets see out of the 3 of us who matches ?? just the haystack and edith breeding !!! we go through the ADBA .lets see if TG is A man of his word.

is that haystack and edith breeding?? if its would you DNA ya dog with me? we go through the ADBA. they send us a swab kit we swab the dog and send it back. my haystack edith dog tipping scale at 64 pounds and 20 inches to shoulder i would like to dna him with other people who got haystack and edith breeding

Wait wait.. Firstly i trust tom garner. I believe he's a man of his word. Secondly, do tell us how you feed and exercise your pup.

Wait wait.. Firstly i trust tom garner. I believe he's a man of his word. Secondly, do tell us how you feed and exercise your pup.
    well thats not what the ADBA would say about tom garner/lololo. if ya dont want to DNA ya dog with me its ok you might not have a haystack dog to!!!!!!. like i said i have a reason!!!! take out ya ruler measure close to 21 inches to the shoulder thats what this pups is and 11months 64 pounds is that a reason to question????? he almost as big as my rottie !!!! im looking at your dog and some other peoples dogs and not even close to what i got!!!!!.