+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Mcnamara kennels ??

Anybody ever deal with the folks over at mcnamara kennels?

Default Re: Mcnamara kennels ??

Well it seems they have some good stuff out there but i cant seem to find anybody that can confirm it , im out here in northern cali and it seems that the blues have taken over and nothing against folks that have those its not my thing i had some good blood back in the early90's my last dog which was bolio died after 14 years from cancer im looking to find some of that old stuff if anybody can point me in the right direction would be much apreciated

Ok so yeah im the new guy on this site whats a guy got to do to get some responces

Thumbs down Re: Mcnamara kennels ??

Wtf over i guess theres some kinda new guy crap going on folks cant speak b.s

Why not quit your crying and look around, stick around, and maybe you'll get some responses.

With your whining and $#@!ing I'm sure nobody is gonna respond LOL

But you did boogie hahahahaha

Haha big words boy i'll give you a pass cuz im new here

Quote Originally Posted by Jessejames247 View Post
    Haha big words boy i'll give you a pass cuz im new here
    Well maybe you won't get responses. You're clearly a dumbass.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankDublin View Post
    But you did boogie hahahahaha
    LOL yeah we all make mistakes hahaha

Whats up with the bashing bro im here because of the dogs man not to talk sh-t all was asking was if folks new anything abouta kennel or to be pointed in the right direction all the good blood in my area is gone the only thing out here is that blue crap ima dog man that for one reason or another got out of the game so relax with the hard ass anybody can act hard behind a key board

Come on bro.. Youre a "dogman" that needs to be pointed in the right direction? We can all use help sometimes, but flapping your gums to mods wont help you any around here. Sit back and see what responses come along.

You posted your question this morning when a majority of the members are still working.if you learn to shut your mouth and open your ears you might learn more.

I am interested in this myself ..would like to know if anybody has heard of any luck with Mcnamara kennels ...Dont matter what type weight pull,show.anything? They look like nice dogs..

I'm curious too

ive done business wit em bought a eli male from em wit 1/4 redboy if dat he is acting GREAT but ill never buy another cuz he charge toooooooooo much he seems like a honest guy though just want to much for me

ive known the man for twenty years. hes a great guy,mentor and family man i have some of the new and some of the old blood... prices... well that never botherd me. see most dont appreciate anything giving to them and rest assured brian mcnamara has worked for eveything he has ever owned. great man and great dogs you will love the dog you get from him thanks k/k

Quote Originally Posted by KELEVRA KENNELS View Post
    ive known the man for twenty years. hes a great guy,mentor and family man i have some of the new and some of the old blood... prices... well that never botherd me. see most dont appreciate anything giving to them and rest assured brian mcnamara has worked for eveything he has ever owned. great man and great dogs you will love the dog you get from him thanks k/k

Then he should understand that us working men like working man prices then LOL

well if your not willing to put it out how ever will you get back the returns? takes money to make money. but if youve been around long enough youll know you never get out what you put in to these dogs whats great to one is $#@! to another. if you you end up getting a pup youve have almost two years to sit a watch and hope he or she dont get hurt ,sick or even worse. so rite from the get your in the whole, and then what happens when the dog just dont work out? start all over again like we all do. thanks k/k

The guy is nothing but a peddler. I wouldn't pay what he is asking for what he has got. $#@! I would never pay that much for untested/non working stock. Yeh,sure he may have been breeding for over 20 years but thats all he did.

Quote Originally Posted by 1916 View Post
    the guy is nothing but a peddler. I wouldn't pay what he is asking for what he has got. $#@! i would never pay that much for untested/non working stock. Yeh,sure he may have been breeding for over 20 years but thats all he did.
    non-working really......do you know the man? Buy the way your talking tells me you dont know $#@! about him at all.... Him and i go way back. So it sounds to me like you should get your dogs from your pals. Im sure you have a few. You might even get it for free. And just for $#@!s and giggles what bloodline do you and yours run??? THANKS K/K